Talk and Mission

Luffy as well as Yang and Ruby are seen getting out of the elevator as Yang is pulling Luffy's cheeks with Ruby laughing

Yang: Why the heck did you press every single button!? It took us an hour to get here!

Luffy: I'm sowwy!

She lets go of his cheeks as they enter Ozpins office as they all see Glynda, Ozpin and the white suit man from that night

Ozpin: It's nice seeing you all here.

Luffy: Hey Ozzy!

Ruby: Sorry we took so long someone pressed all the buttons on the elevator... It wasn't me.

Yang: Who's that?

She looks at the man in the white suit as he introduces himself

Ironwood: I'm Ironwood and may I add it was incredible that what you all did last night it's exactly what we need in the new generation of huntsmen and huntresses to spot danger and act against it.

They thank him while Luffy is ignoring him and looking arounds Ozpins office as he looks through the windows seeing the outside

Luffy: Woah! Ozzy your office is so cool!

Ironwood: Is that kid actually strong? He's a little too childish.

Glynda: It might seem like that but believe me he is strong.

Ozpin: Thank you Luffy but please get back on track. Can you three tell us anything else that happen that night?

Glynda: Were there any more people there? Did she look familiar, and did she say anything?

Ruby: She didn't say anything, and she was wearing a mask and she fought with glass, but Luffy saw someone familiar I believe by the name of Tesoro.

They all look at Luffy who is playing around with Yang as they both look back and stop

Ozpin: Well, Luffy can you tell us anything else about this man called Tesoro?

Luffy: He's someone that I fought from a while ago. He has the power to control gold and has a god complex of wanting to control over people.

Ozpin: So he must be powerful then.

Ozpin looks down on his desk as he looks back up at Luffy

Ozpin: Luffy if you don't mind could you teach your friends how to use Haki in the worst case scenarios that he is to come fight us in the future.

Ruby: Oh he's already been teaching us for a while.

Ozpin looks surprises but goes back to a normal expression at them as he smiles

Ozpin: Huh already a step ahead huh?

Yang: If you don't me adding, is it possible that this is connected to the white fang and that Torchwick guy?

Ozpin: It could be. But we lack evidence.

Ruby: Umm I if you don't mind me adding more I did hear that lady mention something about a hideout near the southeast outside the kingdom.

Glynda: Wait I though you said she didn't say any-

Ozpin: I see thank you for your cooperation. Why don't you all go ahead and spend time with the rest of your team. But don't mention this topic with anyone else.

Ruby: We won't!

Luffy: Bye Ozzy!

Yang: Bye.

They wave as they get out and go back to the elevator as Luffy smirks seeing the buttons