Chapter 14: Clover's POV - Nov 6th, 2038 - 4:49am

Clover's POV

Nov 6th, 2038

4:49 am

I sat in my living room watching reruns on tv while I waited for Marcus to get out of the shower. He was taking a really long time and I was starting to worry about him. I was not sure if I should go in and check on him or not.

Would he be upset if I walked in? Would that make him uncomfortable? Is he okay? I should probably leave him be. If he's not out in ten more minutes I'm going to check on him. My thoughts where all over the place and for the third time in the last twenty-four hours I could not figure out what to do. Thankfully I did not have to decide because I heard the bathroom door open. I let out a large sig of relief as I turned to look at him.

"Are you okay?" I heard him ask before he turned the corner.

He must have heard me gasp and was worried something was wrong. I was about to answer him when he finally turned the corner in nothing but the pants, I had given him. Water was still dripping down his exposed chest. I tried to look away, but I couldn't pull my eyes off his perfectly sculpted chest. Dam why did they have to make the androids look so good? Did he always look like that? Why does he need to look like that? He was made to take care of Carl was making him extremely hot necessary. I mean I always knew he was attractive but dam this is ridiculous.

"Clover are you okay?" He asked pulling me out of my thoughts as he grabbed hold of my shoulder.

I managed to pull my eyes off his abbs and looked to the hand that rested on my shoulder.

"Yeah, just thinking." I answered him.

"About what?" He asked,

"Nothing important." I answered him. "Why are you not wearing a shirt?" I asked him causing him to look down at his naked chest in response.

"The pants fit but the shirt was far to tight." He answered.

I could not help but laugh knowing that he was right Gavin was much smaller than him.

"It's okay I dried the shirt that you had while you were in the shower." I told him as I hurried away from him.

I was thankful for the excuse to get away from him. For the first time ever, I felt uncomfortable around him. It had nothing to do with him and more the fact that I hate myself right now for the thoughts I was having. He's an android, he probably doesn't even have sexual thoughts. It was something that always bugged me every time I heard someone talking about the sex androids. It was in there programing to please the humans who paid for them, but it always felt wrong to me. Like they were being completely taken advantage off. They cannot say no and did they even get any kind of pleaser from it? I don't know, no one does because no one has ever tried to figure out how it feels for the androids just how good it feels for the humans.

"Clover the shirt?" Marcus asked from the doorway of the laundry room.

"Shit." I said as I realized I was just standing there holding his shirt lost in my own mind again.

"Here." I said as I handed him the shirt.

He took it from me and quickly pulled it on.

"Are you sure your, okay? Your heart rate is slightly elevated." He asked me.

"Did you just fucking scan me?" I snapped at him.

"Yes. You seemed distressed I wanted to make sure you where okay." He answered it was clear he was a little confused about why I was upset.

Truthfully so was I. I just didn't want to admit to myself the reason for my elevated heart rate.

"Look I get that you can do that stuff because of how you where programed to take care of Carl but I'm perfectly healthy and I don't want you to do that sort of thing." I told him.