Part 30: Trip

Springtrap continues to drive while you  stare at the windshield, the car didn't have much AC. But the gloomy weather provided it's cool breeze.

After a few minutes, your head starts to feel heavy. You lean on Nex's bag and try get some sleep.

As you start to doze off, you feel a slight tingling sensation throughout your body. It didn't hurt, but it was overwhelming.

You move around to try fighting the sensation, but your sleepiness wasn't helping. You slightly open your eyes to see that your left eye was slightly glowing.

Wait wha-?

You try to lift your hand up to cover your eye, but your body was too heavy. A minute passes, and you start to doze off whilst still overwhelmed by the feeling.

You let the sensation take over as you give a deep sigh. With your eye glowing dark purple, you get some sleep.

TIME SKIP

You wake up to the sound of the car pulling over slowly. As you slowly sit up, Nex turns around and faces you.

N: You okay, (Y/N)?

Y: Yeah-

You said while stretching your arms and legs.

Y: Are we here-?

N: Yeah, we made it.

Nex says while stepping out of the car. He walks over to your door and opens it.

N: Come on out, (Y/N).

Y: Where are we?

N: Where we used to operate.

Nex says as he pulls his bag out of the backseat.

You look around and scan the environment to see large sand hills circling another patch of sand. You turn around to look behind you. A metal fence that was ripped open but poorly shut by some wires.

You spot in the distance a human figure lightly jogging to your direction. As it gets closer, Nex turns around.

It approaches you while panting heavily from the jog.

???: Who are you with?

He says in a masculine tone whilst still panting.

Y: Oh? Umm, Nex?