Prologue

No one pov,

Pain, that was the feeling that the young boy was feeling right now. Its hurts, it hurts for him everywhere. He can't do anything, just lay in the floor lifelessly. He was alive but was crying to be dead. He was Crying to be free, free from everything.

Life is just meaningless for him. The only thing he ever felt in his life was pain,suffering,torture,the taste of blood. There was no such things as happiness in his life.

He is just a 14 year old boy, trying desperately to survive in this cruel world but he now no longer wants to be alive. He just want to die. For him dying is much better then living in a life, where there is noting left for him.

It is the month of December. The weather is -20°C cold in seoul. People avoid getting out of their house at night because of the cold weather. Where people were staying warm in there house, a boy was standing at the edge of han river. Staring emotionlessly at the water in front of him. In winter, the water of the han river is cold as ice. If someone get into the water, they will probably die at the coldness and that's what the boy want.

He closed his eyes and was ready to jump into the water but a voice stoped him from behind.

"Does dying will make your life good?" a deep voice said from behind.

The boy turned around to see another boy, probably of his age looking at him sympathetically with a cigarette between his mouth. He is very tall for his age, has black hair which looks like haven't been washed in ages, he wore clothes which look like rags.

The another boy come closer and sit down at the egde of han river. He breathe out the smoke of the cigarette and boringly looked at the boy, who was going to committee suicide right now.

"Your not the first one who came here to committee suicide, i saw hundreds of people come here to do it and your one of them" the boy keep silent for sometime then again said "you are one of those people who are sick of their painful life and want to end it badly but for what? Will ending your life will make your life easier and less painful? Huh" The tall boy said mockingly.

"Then will living in a life where your existence don't mean anything will make you feel any better?" The boy said while looking at the water. Stil wanting to jump and end his life for forever.

"Do you think life will be a bed of roses for you, where you will get to live happily everyday? Reality is much more harsher and tougher. Some people are born with a golden luck, they are born with a golden spoon in there mouth. They can buy every happiness in the world with their money. And those who aren't born so luckily are struggling everyday to see a happy day in there life. Me and you, we both are one of those unlucky people's. The difference in us is that, i am not a coward like you who will just finish his life that easily. I might live my life by stealing from others but i am still doing something for myself. I pay for my food expenses and necessary things by stealing. I do all of my things alone, without anyone help. No one is for me to rely on during my breakdown, to talk to about myself, nobody. I am completely alone, by myself. Many people might can't live a lonely life as me. But here i am, living my life in my way, still strong without anyone help" The tall boy said proudly.

The tall boy looked at the boy who was still standing looking at the water. "Will you please sit down?" The tall boy said getting annoyed at the another boy.