Chapter 3

No one pov,

The loud screams of pain echo through the dark room. The screams were full of agony and pain. A man was tied on a chair in the center of the room. The only light was up of the man's head falling on him. Bruises, black eyes, blood, scratches, some burned skin and some broken bones can be seen on the man's old skin. He was old. Probably on his late 50's. All the beating make him look horrible. The room was smelling like blood which was of the tied up man.

"Are you enjoying the pain old ass?" A man in his 20's said. The man has a mocking smile in his face. He has a bunny face but his cute face is not comparable to his torturer self. He was enjoying torturing the old bitche so much. He held a knife in his hand, twirling it in his hand slowly. "Isn't it fun to feel your body being tortured slowly?" The bunny face man asked the old man.

"FUCK OFF JUNGKOOK" The old man spit in jungkook face. And thats it, jungkook's smile was long gone from his face. His big doe eyes which looks so innocent was now glaring at the man in front of him. A loud noise of slapping was heard as jungkook give a hard slap to the old bitch in front of him. "How dare you ugly shit that you spit in my face. I will fucking cut you in pieces" Jungkook was about to dig in the knife in the old man's throat when a deep, dominating voice stop him "Stop it, jungkook"

As much as jungkook want to kill the old man, he also can't disobey his boss. Jungkook breath out sharply and threw the knife in his hand angrily. "Fuck it" jungkook get up from the chair and start walking away from the scene. As jungkook was passing by his boss he heard him say "Don't worry jungkook, i don't have enough time to kill this piece of shit personally. I will keep him alive for you"

Jungkook smirk and said "Thank you boss. I think i shall go now and prepare some stuffs to kill this fucker painfully" Jungkook get out of the room to make his preparation for death ceremony of a old bitch.

For few minuets the room was dead silent. Everyone was holding there breath. The room temperature was suddenly starting to go up and make the room more hot. The Mafia boss was just standing at a fair distance from the old man. His cat like eyes observed his prey like a wild tiger. A devilish smirk was spread across his god like face. His dark hair was cuted in a undercut showing his forehead. His ghost like pale skin was glowing even in dark. He wore a white shirt, which was a little tight for him and was showing his muscular biceps. A black pant and a black blazer over the white shirt. A gun which has writen AGUST D in metallic letters was placed in his big hand. The man looks like a runaway model. Any man and woman would fell to Theirs knees for the mafia boss.

"Kim Seongwoo, great to see you again" The mafia boss finally opend his mouth and walk toward the the tied up man. He sit in front of him in a figure four lock style and leaned his body at the chair. "Let's get straight to the point. Where is my money?" The mafia boss said calmly. But its more like the calm before storm.

The old man quivered in front of the mafia boss. Who wouldn't? He has a history of being ruthless to his hostages. There are many rumors about the infamous mafia boss cruelness. Like he one time feed a person alive to a wild dog, have killed people by making them eat acid and burn their lungs, kill a person by making him drink snake venom and many more. Only those who died know is the rumours true or not. But one thing was true that the mafia boss was a crazy Killer who wouldn't hesitate to kil you in a second.