Chapter 1

No one pov,

Ring...

The bell in the convince store door rang indicting someone has enter the store. The pretty girl sitting behind the counter jolt up a bit at the sudden sound but she quickly composed herself. She looked at the customer who just enter and a smile begin forming on her lips. She saw their regular customer entering. He would often come there to buy food but he would always buy the same thing, which is Instant Ramyeon.

"Hi Nayeon Noona" The boy cheerfully said with a smile but people don't know that the smile hides millions of pain in it.

"Hi Hoseok, are you going to collage?" Nayeon asked hoseok as cheerfully as him. "Yes i am" hoseok replied. "Hmm,so i Won't keep you waiting for too long, please get what you want" Nayeon said.

"Ok" Hoseok said and start walking towards the Ramyeon section, which Nayeon already predicted. "Hoseok" Nayeon called Hoseok from behind. Hoseok turn around to face Nayeon "There are some new instant ramyeon flavours, you should try some of those" Nayeon suggested Hoseok, knowing hoseok always buys ramyeon so he would probably like other flavours too.

"Thanks for the suggestion noona" Hoseok thanks nayeon and Continue his walk to the ramyeon section. He stopped in front of the different ramyeon packages. He looked at the different flavours of ramyeon. It all looks very delicious to hoseok. His hungry stomach, which is empty for 2 days is growling for food. Hoseok picks a ramyeon which is the flavor of spicy chicken. He looks at the price tag and put it back at its place instantly. The price is much more then the Normal ramyeon and he cant afford it. After looking at some of the other ramyeons, he just got the normal one at the end.

Hoseok feels ashamed at himself that he can't afford a simple ramyeon for himself. He feels pity for himself. Hoseok emotional thoughts get interrupted by nayeon voice "Hoseok do you need any help"

Hoseok smile and said "no need noona, i got i wanted" nayeon looked at hoseok hand and said "you picked the regular one! Don't you like the other ones?"

"No its not that, others are also good but i like this one better so i got it" Hoseok lied skilfully, lies has become a huge part in hoseok life. He often has to lie to live peacefully. Its has become a daily habit for him. "Oh its fine. What matters most is what you like" nayeon said, not knowing that hoseok was dying to taste all those delicious things. Hoseok was tried of eating ramyeon continuously.

Hoseok got in front of the counter to pay for the ramyeon. He took out his wallet and looked at the money inside it. Hoseok smile slightly and mentally prised Himself cause he have enough money to go by the bus today. He Won't have walk by such a long path. Hoseok toke some coins out and put his wallet back very preciously.

After paying, he hurriedly get out of the shop and walk toward the bus stand. After waiting for a bit at the bus stand he finally got into the bus and sat at the back, where the seats were mostly empty. He put headphones in his ears and closed his eyes. The wind was blowing in front of hoseok face, his black hair was blowing along the wind.