Chapter 2

Hoseok pov,

I looked up to face a very handsome man looking at me with a charming smile. His facial structure is very soft, pleasant to watch and has a dreamy look. His heavy straight eyebrows frame his magnificent,softly hooded, winged shape eyes. When he smiles, his under-eye bags enlarge. His lips are pouty and huddled up just so at the edge that shows dimples even when he Doesn't give any expression. His black hair which was cut out in bangs were neatly styled. He looks like a kdrama romantic male lead who loves his Female lead dearly. I was busy admiring his features forgetting that he asked me a question.

A soft cough get me out of my gaze at him. I looked down with red cheeks and fiddle with my fingers shamefully. It was embarrassing to get caught staring at him like a candy.

"If you don't mind, can i sit beside you?" He asked again in his soft voice. I am confused if i should let him sit down beside me or not. I am not a social person. I get nervous very quickly if someone ask something about me or even if look at me. I can't even speak to some people without stuttering. I don't want him to think me as a weirdo. But i also don't want him to think me as rude. While i was fighting in my mind with two thoughts he suddenly said "Its Alright if you don't want me to sit with you, i will find some other plac-"

"No" i yelled a little to interrupt him. "I-i mean, y-you could s-sit he-here" i add. My cheeks got more red as i was stuttering so badly in front if him. He might think i am a weirdo. It's so embarrassing!

"Thank you cutie" He said and sit down beside me. Right now, I am literally red like a tomato. Even more after the nickname he give me. I pulled the book i was reading in front of my face to hide my face and pretend to read it. But in reality i can't even concentrate on reading. How could i when a handsome boy is siting beside me.

"Romeo and Juliet? Are you a fan of romantic novels?" The boy asked me while pointing at the book in my hand. I put the book down in the table, fixed my glass and said "y-yeah" I said without making eye contact with him. My feets were bouncing up and down because of nervousness. I want to slap myself for getting nervous by a simple question. "Really, me too. I also love to read romantic novels" He said with a big smile showing his perfect white teeths. I smiled awkwardly, not knowing what to say. I afraid to say something stupid and look like a total fool in front of him. My brain was trying to find some words to say but couldn't find anything. He probably noticed my awkwardness and said "umm, i think you are feeling uncomfortable because of me. Its okay, i will find somewhere else to sit" He get up from his sit ready to leave but i stopped him. Normally, i would feel at peace if someone leave me to be myself but there wasn't any sits available in the library. So he probably Won't get a place to sit. I don't want to let him stand.

"No,no. Y-You Don't have to leave. I-I am actually a-a li-little socially aw-awkward. But i am fi-fine now" I said while looking at him with a little smile. He was still looking at me doubtfully and said "are you sure?". I nodded my head approvingly.

He again sit down at his sit."If you ever feel uncomfortable by me, feel free to tell me about it. I won't mind at all, okay?" The boy said. He is a real gentlemen. The way he wants me to feel comfortable around him is something i haven't seen any guy do before. I nodded my softly.