Together

"Pardon?"

It was what Jennette could said at least, when suddenly Jason has kneeled in front of her and she blushed with heat. She couldn't counted either how many pairs of eyes which witnessed them, as Jason slowly pulled her hand into a kiss and everyone cheered for them. The ring just perfectly curved on her finger, as Jennette nodded and she bursted with tears in Jason's hug. He whispered some words, comforted the girl while what he could only heard was her whimps and her cries. The fireworks was still bursting and exploding, red and green lights was reflected in each of their eyes as once again their stare met, hands tightly clasped and cheeks blushed by red.

Once again time was stopped and elapsed in its froze.

Hands tightly clasped as they vowed and eyes slowly closed as Jason kissed her lightly in their wed.

Memories quickly trailed and switched as their lips slowly sunk and carved, love wrapped and a smile slipped from their eyes. Jason leaned closely that he whispered, almost unreal.

"If it takes a million years to go after you, I would still eagerly to do that."

And Jason only kissed that hand slowly, head bumped to each other that it was only an inches to stare his eyes, the eyes that she would fall into thousands times a day.

"And it's only my love I could provide for you."

An honest eyes she ever saw under the pouring snow, lending her a hand and bringing her back home.

"I love you, Jace."

***

Have you ready for the second, round?
Love, vote, and comment ♥️