Casthopille Beach

White lace was fluttering, wind was gently swirled, to the north of Castophile beach where lot of trees grew. Dark was wrapping, wet and cold was embracing. Steps and sand fought, tickled and crackled. The crabs would only be passing, waves were splashing between the salty air which ruffled her hair to be flutter and wilderedly. Slowly and uncertainly, that she could felt how her steps were crackled and almost stopped. As how she could heard how her heart was crumbling miles and miles to an empty shore which she didn't know where it would led her to be.

She would like to scream, she would like to angry, she would like to toss everything to blame and curse her failing. She would like to destroy anything and anyone to free her regret and blaming. Yet she can't screamed, yet she can't wailed, that the regret only bounded her deeper to her grieve and she surrendered. Night which fell, morning came and the birds went. The world just keep circling and she stopped in the second where those eyes shut. Lifeless body and it was only cold which she felt from the hand that always gently pulling her from falling. The lips which always sailed her a smile, a random words which always came to make she laughed and they would ended in giggling smile.

Did the world always be this cruel?

Did the world always be this apathy and empty?

The dress she wore would only be wet by waves, by the cries which already dry and faint. By one name she would always saying between her mumbling, when the nightmares keep her awoke and haunting. Between the long and endlessly night she shared with so much scattering glasses and grieving shouts.

She can't be whole again.

She can't be okay again.

For the silver hair in her dreaming, darkened red eyes glow with hands were reaching and the silver cloak was fluttering. She could never forgot him, neither the warm which she slowly felt as she fell and and two hands were gently embracing.

"Don't hurt yourself, Athanasia."

Athanasia just shook her head between the embrace. Warm and tight, Lucas hug her that she didn't want to let go of his hand.

"It's just the best choice he could chose at that time. It's purely his choice, nothing to do with you. So please stop this. Both of us don't want to see you being like this."

And Lucas would keep embracing her as always, just letting the waves to splash them beneath their wet clothes, tears streamed with two hands engaged in tight and close.

Two human which carved by woe and love. By the thing they fought for sure for not loosing. Love has just found its way.

***

Don't forget to love, vote, and comment ♥️