3 - The Blooming Rose

There was a time where Claude really hated the world and just wanted to dump those all. Igniting all those scares and nightmares with all the hatred and grudge he has been holding on. Scattering glasses and unsounded screams, endless night spent by tears and grieves. All the years was only meant to be dark and somber. Time elapsed and changed. Day turned to be dark, that the sun sunk and the moon never raises.

He wasn't good enough.
He wasn't brave enough.
That he could only knew how to run and hide.

Living his life which already like hell to be worst and pressuring.
Loosing the woman he used to call his love and his life by drinking and mourning.

He was bad.
No, he thought he was the worst.

People called him mad.
People called him monster.
Whatever.

As long as he could still hummed the song she always sang before, in the garden when they always giggled and the sun just set on its night. When the sun can't be more bright and the moon just rose on its shine. There would be always the best from its worst. The day he would never regret as he said he loved this woman. As he kneeled and vowed to protect and love all her flaws. Under the pouring flower and some wishes, they've promised to always be together and forever. Thinking that life only about both were linking hands, finding she was sleep next to him breathed so peacefully. Hands were hugging that he kissed her slowly and she was awoke to say she loved him too. Eyes stared to eyes, nose to nose, the words can't came to describe how they felt. Two humans carved by love, by joy, by trust, that it was only death which could separated them to be.

"Diana."

The wind fluttered his hair gently, softly and slowly Claude caressed the tomb beneath his feet, wet soil wrapped by dew and the roses were blooming next to his spot. Two kids were hanging onto his arm, pamperedly they asked and Claude could only fondly smiled,

"This is your grandmother, kids. Diana is her name."

Lucas and Athanasia just hugged each other behind, she reached for Claude's shoulder and he only stared,

"And it's also the name of the woman I love and cherish the most."

Claude kissed the tomb lightly, easily lifted the two kids to his arm and they only giggled on his embrace.

Life would never be this complete,
No, life wouldn't be this bright if you didn't choose me before, Diana.
Thank you.

***

Love, vote, and comment ♥️