Seventh year- part one

Harriet & Harry meet Hermione & Ron in diagon alley the week before term starts ready for their final year at Hogwarts. Harriet bumps into Draco and the two quickly embrace and have a quick sneaky kiss before his father enters the room. "See you at school babe." Draco says as Harriet leaves returning back to Ron, Hermione & her brother Harry. After getting all of our supplies for school we went back to the leaky cauldron for a butterbeer. Harriet goes to the bathroom bumping into Pansy. "You gave him that potion the night on the Yule ball?" Harriet asks.
"Yes. But it was only to make you jealous." Pansy says.
"Make me jealous. Well you did that well done." Harriet says. Pansy gets the wrong idea and makes a move on Harriet. "Woah... what you doing? I'm with Draco." Harriet says.
"Oh I thought." Pansy says.
"You thought wrong. I think it's for the best that we keep our distance don't you?" Harriet says before leaving and return to the table. "Are we all ready to go?" Harriet asks. Everyone nods.
"Great, back to the burrow it is." Ron says. Everyone heads to the burrow and takes their stuff up to their rooms. Mrs Weasley is downstairs making tea for everyone. Mr Weasley is working late at the ministry.

When the gang all have free lessons. They all gather around the black lake to talk about finding and destroying the horcruxes Voldemort created. "Dumbledore destroyed the ring. And Harry destroyed the diary in second year saving Ginny. So that's 2 down. 5 more to go." Harriet says.
"Any idea on what the others may be?" Hermione asks. "No." Harriet says.
"Weird. Dumbledore tells you about the horcruxes. But doesn't tell you what or where they could be." Ron says.
"He said, it's an object. Easily concealed." Harriet says.
"Any clues you getting from him Harry?" Ron asks.
"It's a kind of jewellery and it's to do with Slytherin house." Harry says.
"I'll ask Draco if he knows anything." Harriet says. They all nod. "I'll see if I can find anything else through him." Harry says. "Good. We'll meet at lunch." Harriet says before leaving to go meet Draco. "There you are. I thought we were meeting?" Draco asks.
"Sorry. I had to meet with my brother and Hermione & Ron." Harriet says.

"Do you know about any historical jewellery that's famous from your house?" Harriet asks. Draco looks confused. "Yes, why?"Draco asks.
"Just curious. You know I want to know more about your house like you do about mine." Harriet says.
"There's this famous locket that Salazar Slytherin owns. But no one knows where the locket has been after his death." Draco says.
"Good. Well you know that the famous Godric Gryffindor sword that shows it self to any true to any Gryffindor. Hence it showed to Harry in second year. Then there's meant to be this famous cup that's associated with Helga Hufflepuff." Harriet says.
"Cool. Now can we talk about something else or maybe nothing at all." Draco says as he smirks as he leans in and they share a deep passionate kiss that progresses into clothes being removed. They finally had sex after been infatuated with each other for years.

They catch their breath. "Wow. That was amazing." Harriet says.
"You're amazing." Draco says smiling before kissing Harriet deep as he gets dressed. Harriet gets dressed. "Shit, is that the time? It's time for quidditch practice. I can't be late. I'm the captain remember." Harriet says. Draco smiles. "Good luck babe. I've got double potions." Draco says. Harriet kisses him goodbye. "See you dinner later." Harriet says before leaving going to the common room quickly changing into her quidditch uniform and goes down to the quidditch fields where the rest of the team is slowly following behind her. Quidditch practice goes well and is soon over. Harriet returns to the common to change back into her uniform and meets Harry, Hermione & Ron in the library. "So how did the chat go with lover boy?" Ron asks.
"Ignore him. But seriously, how did it go?" Hermione asks.
"He said there's a famous historical locket that belonged to Salazar Slytherin." Harriet says.
"I knew it!" Hermione says.
"Shhh." Madam Pince peaks her head around the corner. "Sorry." Hermione says. Madam Pince leaves returning to her desk. "I knew it had dos thing to do with Salazar Slytherin." Hermione says.
"Any news on where it is?" Harry asks.
"No. No one knows where it was took after he died." Harriet says.
"Great. So we are no further forward then." Ron says.

Opposites attractOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara