i. Nina Morton

"According to one myth, the first portion of Earth came into being when the sun god

"According to one myth, the first portion of Earth came into being when the sun god...Ra summoned it out of the watery mass of Nun. In the myth of the Celestial Cow, it is recounted how mankind plotted against Ra and how he sent his eye, as the goddess Sekhmet, to punish them.

Extensions of Ra's power were often shown as the Eye of Ra, which was the female version of the sun god. Ra had three daughters Bastet, Sekhmet, and Hathor, who were all considered the Eye of Ra, and would seek out his vengeance. Sekhmet was the Eye of Ra and was created by the fire in Ra's eye. She was violent and sent to slaughter the people who betrayed Ra, but when calm she became the more kind and forgiving goddess Hathor."

The roughly textured page of the book flicked to the next one under the fumbling fingers of the woman, as her eyes gleefully flickered around the artistically printed words of the page. With the same amount of erraticism and excitement curling out of her thickened Spanish tongue, she continued

"Sekhmet was the powerful warrior and protector while Bastet, who was depicted as a cat, was shown as gentle and nurturing...Ha! So much like you Ceee"

Caesar the over-weight and one-eyed ginger cat only grumbled a rather offended purr as if it were taking full offense to his human's word. And that he wasn't gentle and nurturing all the while tending to believe that these would be something of an ineffectual thing that his brother in dog Sir Sniffs a lot also known by the name Snuffs, would do.

Pressing a rather aggressive paw on his human's left thigh, the vexed cat lunged off to the floor as it gracefully landed on its feet.

"Oh, come on Ceee" Nina whined as she looked at Caesar strut its way away from her, "You cannot possibly be mad at me."

The cat continued to give no heed to her words, continuing to strut its way towards the kitchen to entertain the building and especially Nina with its popular skill of music by knocking down the cooking pans and pots against the granite-d floors.

Mumbling about her cat's moody hysterics, Nina held onto the timbered top of her table as she pressured and pushed it away from her now free hands, getting up to her feet. Her nifty eyes caught onto the liquid ring that her coffee mug had caused and imprinted on the corner of her table, somehow resembling that of a moon on a complete solar eclipse; heaving a sigh she fumbled the sleeve of her  sweater clearing the mark off nonetheless.

The floor screeched in an eerie and rather irritating sound, as the woman's bunny-d slippers trotted all their way towards the blackened radio atop the kitchen table.

"Good morning Snuffs" she cooed lovingly, in the interim turning the vintage brown radio until it is static and snarled to find a working station.

And you're listening to London morning here on BBC 105.3 FM and it is mainly sunny and 21.1 degrees outside. Well, spring is here, and with spring comes the little ones. So many animals give birth to their young at this time of the year and if you're lucky enough you ought to get a sneak peek of the juvenile wildlife. Sheff Ford has a front-row seat and he has joined us live to explain... Good morning