Watatsumi's like a dream

Watatsumi was really close now. I was just about to stop the wave rider until i realised... I had forgotten where the stop pedal was.

"...mmh, Kazuha? Wanna tell me real quick how to stop this thing?" I looked at the land that was getting closer with every second.

"Wait! Y/n, don't press the pedal!" Kazuha was scared as well. He eyes were wide open as he saw the land only meters away from us.

"WAHHH WHAT PEDAL?!" THAT'S IT. THIS IS THE END OF US.

"JUST DON'T PRESS ANYTHING!" Kazuha yelled all freaked out.

But my brain still couldn't process what Kazuha was saying due to the both of us yelling and the Watatsumi Island almost right in our face.

So in the last flash of smartness i yanked the wheel left. And once i had done that i got what Kazuha said me all along: don't press anything. So i lifted my leg off it.

I was scared to look at Kazuha. I didn't know what he would do but if it was me i would scold the person who had almost killed me. So i was prepared for the worst as i took a few deep breaths and turned my head slowly at Kazuha.

"Kaedehara, i'm really sorry"

"I-" he sighted closing his eyes in what seemes like irritation, "it's fine. We didn't crash after all, now did we?"

"Thank you Kazu," i said as i hugged him. He was a little surprised at first but then hugged me close to him.

---

Watatsumi was very different compared to the other Inazuma's islands. It looked like it was from a dream. Bubbles floating in the air and everything was overall so cutely pinkish and bluish. The sunset adding to it's beauty.

The only thing shattering it all was the fact how tired i was. Me and Kazuha had climbed the way up the cliff that the prettier part of Watatsumi was on.

Kazuha wasn't as out of breath as me but i wouldn't say he was exactly fine too. I sat down and after a few seconds of catching my breath i completely laied myself to the ground. Closed my eyes and listened to the sounds of Watatsumi. The water flowing and birds singing...

I opened my eyes again and held my hands on the air so that Kazuha would help me up.

"Come on, Y/n. I know you can get on your feet by yourself"

"Kaedehara, no. Help me up"

He sighed and finally pulled me up. I was just about to dust myself off but somehow Kazuha very swiftly helped me onto his back.

"KAZUHA I CAN WALK I can walk" i quickly wrapped my legs over his torso.

"Really? You didn't seem much like that just a second ago"

"I uh... Whatever," i gave up and wrapped my hands over his shoulders to his chest. I placed my head on my upper arm close to his face. To be honest, it was really comfortable to get piggyback ridden by Kazuha.

"I think i won't be risking here," Kazuha said as we reached a bridge. I slowly got off of his back and walked behind him as we crossed the wobbly bridge.

---

After crossing a few more bridges we finally made it to a big pretty house.

"Is this where the Sangonomiya girl lives?" I asked in awe.

"Yes"

"She must be pretty rich then"

"I'm sure she is," Kazuha agreed.
"Shall we go inside?"