Recovering

It's been a couple of days since the Scarlet Devil Mist Incident. Everything was back to normal, or what passed for normal in Gensokyo. Where have I been this whole time? Out cold. Yeah I don't know how or why, but here I am like this. Come to think of this how am I talking to you all like this? I'm unconscious for crying out loud.

(Author: SHUT UP! YOU'RE WAKING UP SOON ANYWAY!)

Oh right lets get on with it then.

I feel like I'm waking up from one heck of a night. I let out a groan as I opened my eyes to see an unfamiliar surrounding. It looked like the inside of a traditional Japanese home. I move to see I'm on a mat under a blanket.

???: Well Look who decided to wake up.

I heard a voice next to me I looked to see her. Pretty much the poster girl for the Touhou Franchise (I believe). Reimu Hakurei

She looked at me with near uncaring eyes

She looked at me with near uncaring eyes. Though that is to be expected; she is known for her uncaring attitude, though it's more laziness than anything else. To me though that still does not distract from her cuteness.

Reimu: Now I believe you owe me an explanation.

(Y/N): Explanation?

Reimu: Yes, not only did you do my job for me, but you almost died doing so. I decided to bring you to my home to recover. The way I see it you owe me, the least you can do is explain to me outsider.

Maybe I should tell her I am not an outsider, but I wonder how that will complicate things.

New Objective

Truth or Fiction. Reimu thinks you're an outsider who was brought or stumbled your way into Gensokyo. This means she'll want to send you home. Since you dies you can't go home or your little adventure will end permanently. You have to either tell her the truth or lie and talk your way out of death.

Reward for completion: +5 to luck stat

Oh boy, well I believe I just have to be honest with her.

(Y/N): I'm not an outsider. At least not by your definition.

Reimu: What do you mean?

I explained to her how I died and was brought here.

Reimu: That's unusual, Normally the dead don't just reincarnate here. Even more unusual that you're not even from here.

(Y/N): Well I'm here now.

She just sighed

Reimu: Yeah I guess you are. Well I'll allow you to recover here until you're better.

I gave her a smile and tried to sit up, but I felt a considerable amount of pain and collapsed back down. She knelt beside me and did something that seems out of character. She gently patted my head.