New Day at the Mansion

After Reimu's fainting episode I decided to take her inside and lay her on her futon. Shortly after that there was a surprise visitor. Sakuya.

Sakuya Izayoi

(Y/N): Oh the maid? What brings you here?

She has a slight bit of pink dusting her cheeks, though she maintained her professionalism.

Sakuya: Mistress Remilia wanted to speak to the shrine maiden here, but I assume that is no longer possible?

(Y/N): She is...resting right now.

Sakuya: I see, though my mistress will be disappointed, she will actually be pleased with this new outcome.

(Y/N): Why is that?

Sakuya: Because she has also expressed her intent to meet you again.

(Y/N): Oh?

Sakuya: Yes, she was very eager, as was Mistress Flandre and the rest of the manor.

(Y/N): Are they still upset at me?

Sakuya: Actually, quite the opposite. Would you consider it?

It feels like she is being sincere. Should I leave Reimu here like this?

New Quest: First Impressions

You left quite the impression at the Scarlet Devil Mansion, and they're eager to see more.

-Go with Sakuya to the Scarlet Devil Mansion

Rewards

-Improved relations with all residents of the SDM.

-20,000 XP

-Combat Class Overhaul.

Accept?

(Y/N): Sure. Why not?

She managed a small smile.

Sakuya: I greatly appreciate it. Though I am embarrassed to admit it, I do not believe we have been properly introduced.

She bowed.

Sakuya: I am Sakuya Izayoi. The Head Maid of the Scarlet Devil Mansion.

I returned the gesture.

(Y/N): And I an Y/N L/N, a reincarnated soul.

Sakyua: Reincarnated?

(Y/N): I will explain later if you do not mind.

Sakyua: Very Well.

(Y/N): Let me just leave a note for Reimu and we can get going.

Sakuya: A very caring decision. I will await outside.

She left to go outside as I quickly wrote up a not so Reimu wouldn't panic when she noticed I was gone. I feel like she grew attached to me so I think this is the best course of action. After the note was completed I went out to meet Sakuya.