Y/N VS Meiling

(Sorry just added in something I forget. I added Meilings theme from EoSD and a theme I though worked for your fight with the youkai)

 I added Meilings theme from EoSD and a theme I though worked for your fight with the youkai)

She swung her fist at me which I ducked then jumped back. My cloak disappeared into my inventory as I readied myself for a fight.

(Y/N): No pulling punches here. I was raised to be a gentleman to ladies, but I can't hold back!

I fully extend my psionic-scythe and charged at her. Though she wasn't as strong with magic she threw some attacks at me, however I used my scythe to deflect them. I closed in and began my attack. Striking everywhere I thought she'd left her guard open. Despite my best efforts every calculated swing of my scythe was parried then she countered, sending me back. She didn't charge though. She maintained a defensive posture, keeping me from entering the manor.

Meiling: I'm sorry but no one can enter. Please just go home.

She's not trying to finish me off?

(Y/N): He. Hehehehe. HehehahahHAHAHAHA!
You just made the biggest mistake. Giving me the initiative!

I charged at her but this time it'll be different. I went airborne at her ready to strike my scythe but instead I used my fire spell and fire three at her. He blocked them, but in protecting herself she left herself open for my attack. I swung my scythe down striking her. It didn't knock her down, but it did send her to the left a couple feet, leaving her partially stunned. I didn't let up I decided to keep up my offensive and attack. I charged again, and as she readied to revive my attack I used my shadow step to carry my momentum in reverse behind her, knocking her into the Wall hard. It made a dent, but she got back up.

(Y/N): Please just stay down. You can't win this!

Meiling: I can't do that. My mistress trusts me to hold the gate from any intruders and that is what I must do.

(Y/N): Even though all of this is cause if great harm to the people that live here?

Meiling: I'm sorry, but I am loyal to my mistress. I will not betray her.

(Y/N): So be it.

My attacks have harried her, but I need to finish her now. As she tried to punch I pulled my scythe behind her past her head and pulled her down and my knee collided with her chest. This took the wind out of her, then I did a reverse wheel kick sending her back into the wall. She was on her knees and this time she wasn't getting up.

(Y/N): This battle is mine!

She looked up at me with one eye open and breathing heavily holding her chest, trying to recover.

(Y/N): You we're willing to do whatever it took to stop me at the behest of your master. Even though all of this is causing great harm I still can't help but respect you.

Just then I heard a howl. A pack of Youkai wolves appeared ready to attack. I took one look at Meiling and saw she was in no condition to fight. I on the other hand.

(Y/N): Stats.

Health: 120/180

Stamina: 92/190

Magicka: 160/250

(Y/N): I can take a bit more punishment, and I have a decent reserve of magicka, but I'll run out of stamina at this rate. And I can't leave her to die like this. Screw it!

I put my scythe away and activated my psionic blade.

I'm (Y/N): COME AND GET IT YOU SONE OF B*****S!

The charged at me. 5 in total. I unleashed a
fierce-some battle cry and countercharged. I slide down cutting the first one in half. I jumped and turned as the rest of the pack moved to attack me. The two at the ends came to me first. I dodged right and sliced through on, but I didn't see the other one and it clawed my back. I screamed, but in my rage I spun and decapitated it. Three down. The fourth one pounced on me knocking me to the ground. As I fell my psi-blade pierced through its throat. I used the last of my strength and pushed its corpse off me, but I saw the last one headed for Meiling. It neared her ready to kill. She looked up wide-eyed, unable to defend herself. Right at it struck my blade pierced through it as I sliced up nearly cutting it in half it fell. I looked at her breathing heavily. She looked back and gave me a small smile.

System:  Level up.

Level 25 reached. You have 20 ability points to spend. Bonus points for honorable conduct and protecting Meiling.

New ability unlocked: Overdrive. Utilizing your will and rage all combat stats get +50 boost and health, stamina, and magicka will be unlimited for 120 seconds. Once completely all health, stamina, and magicka will be reduced to 1.

(Y/N): I'll allocate points later. That ability is incredible, but should be saved as a last resort.

With everything restored I picked Meiling up and set her down inside the wall so no Youkai would come after her.

(Y/N): You rest now. I've got a job to do.

She only nodded and closed her eyes. I turned and went inside the manor.

No Scarlet Devil Mist detected. All status debuffs remover.

(Y/N): Really?