𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 6. | 𝘐𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘩.

(( I've noticed I've been giving a bit too much to you guys in the comments. So I'm not gonna be answering questions about what's gonna happen or who is who in this fic unless it's obvious and somehow someone missed something that has already happened, or something like that. ))

(( Anyways. I hope you guys are enjoying it so far. I've tried to update it very regularly as you can see, so I hope you guys appreciate that. ))

——————————————————

Ayanokouji POV.

All four groups finally returned, with group C being the last to return. We gather amongst ourselves, ready to evaluate each class we each visited.

Light began. "Now that we're all here, let's share what we found. I'll go first."

"Class B seems to be a really energetic and pleasant class. The atmosphere filled with not even a slight hint of hostility, against us or themselves. They were very friendly and welcomed us nicely. They don't seem to be much of a threat aside from their already found unity." Light exclaimed to everyone else. Sora and even Shiro nodded in the background as he explained.

"I see. Class C was quite the handful and complete opposite might I say." Lelouch spike, scoffing.

"Seems their leader is quite the fuckin' dictator and tyrant, Kek." Yusa chimed in. A tyrant and dictator is it?

"He appears to be using fear against his whole class. He also seems to have a massive bodyguard who is also a student, despite it being hard to believe..." Miyuki included her evaluation.

"He even attempted striking me with a kick; luckily these two saved me by a thin hair, heh." Lelouch said awkwardly laughing.

"Did he know that the classroom had cameras?" Yuuji asked.

"Yes, he did." Miyuki confirmed.

I chimed in. "He seems like he's gonna be the most troublesome guy to deal with right now."

"Class D, contrary to C and B, are rather... separated I guess? Everyone was kind of doing their own thing in their own stereotypical groups. They do not seem to have anything redeeming about themselves. So for the most part, they won't be a concern."

As I said this, the images of the blonde smug snake flashed through my head. I don't know anything about him but the fact he kept a stare against me speaks enough.

He's not normal.

I already deducted as much from how he acted on the bus, but this was now completely different.

Everyone then pushed Class D aside and looked over at the last three girls.

Kyoko cleared her throat before speaking. "Class A seems to be full of students who are mature and collected. However they appear to be having a class internal conflict over who should be leader between two students."

"I believe one was called Sakayanagi-san and the other was Katsuragi-kun." Kurumi spoke up. Stella on the other hand was just on her phone not really paying attention. Benkei was taking a small nap near here, as usual.

"Sakayanagi? Isn't that the surname of the Principal of the school?"

Scratch that, Benkei suddenly arose and spoke normally. Was she even sleeping?

"I thought it sounded familiar." A few others said.

"But either way, that sounds pretty interesting. I guess they can fight amongst themselves right now." Sora finally spoke up. "Class C seems to be the biggest trouble if anything." He added, in which everyone agreed.