𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 8. | 𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘛𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦.

Ayanokouji POV.

After swimming class, the day kind of just flew by for me personally.

I was just now getting ready to leave before Light approached me.

"Hey, Ayanokouji. Do you wanna walk with me and the other guys?" He asked me naturally.

And naturally so, I took him up on his offer. "Oh, yeah sure." I answered almost immediately. I was actually happy that they asked me this. I could see the other guys standing at the doorway waiting for me and Light. Most of the girls were also huddled up, I guess we're splitting naturally by gender huh?

I noticed Stella wasn't there, but I wasn't really surprised. She was distant from us all for the most part, probably because she didn't think we were worth her time.

"Nice to see you coming along too Ayanokouji." I was greeted by Lelouch and the other guys.

Shortly after that, we made our way out of school.

We promptly after leaving the school went to and entered the nearest convenience store. We mostly stopped because of Yusa and Sora dying of hunger, however I figured I might as well buy some Food as well while I'm here y'know?

"Are you really gonna buy that tariyaki sand which?" Sora questioned his hungry brotha.

"Hell ya' dude. This shit is amazin'." Yusa promptly stated his intentions.

"I don't know man. Teriyaki sandwich just doesn't seem right to mean. I'd prefer something simple and reasonable like a cheeky little bento box." Sora showed off his about to be purchased bento box.

Yusa scoffed in return. "You're weird man. This will be miles better."

After competing their foods together, they went to the cashier and bought their food. So did I, I bought some groceries for tonight mostly.

Upon leaving the store, we saw Lelouch, Light and Yuuji waiting for us outside. They were talking to some other guy I didn't recognise.

"How about you first year punks get outta our spot. Move." One of the three boys demanded trying to shove Light off of the bench.

"We were just waiting for our friends. Relax." Light tried to calm the boys down without backing down. Yuuji seemed ready to take action, but he knew retaliation wouldn't help the situation.

Before Light knew it, he was grabbed by his collar by the main student. I assumed they were second or even third years since they referred to them as first year punks.

"Aye! Knock it off ya' fags!" Yusa shouted at the boys.

"Huh? What did you fucking call us?" The two other boys approached Me, Sora and Yusa now, obviously aggravated by Yusa's insult. However Yusa in turn stood his ground, towering over the two boys.

I noticed a slight smirk form on Light's face, as if he just realised or came up with something mischievous.

"Hm? Did my friend insult you and your little boyfriends' relationship? You shouldn't hide your preferences y'know?" Light began to mock the older boys, hoping to see a wonderful reaction from them.

Taking a look at the others, I wasn't the only person caught off guard by this behaviour.

The main boy that was holding Light by his collar was about to blow, and blow he did. "Shut.... your fucking mouth!" He threw his right fist at Light's smooth face; Light took the punch and fell on his bottom.

Yuuji was about to apprehend the older student, however he was stopped by Lelouch who seemed to gain an understanding in where this was headed.

Light meanwhile, laughed slightly in his usual tone. "Silly you. You just attacked another individual right in front of a school camera." He pointed towards the convenience store which had a camera outside of it facing right towards where we all were. I noticed it when we were first walking into the store.