interesting conversation.

AFTER AN ANNOYING CAR RIDE TO SENATOR'S GOFF'S ESTATE, the team had set up shop near his house to get ready for when him and his family came home.

Apparently, Goff was an alleged butterfly and his family were also suspected to be and Smith's task was kill Goff and possibly the rest of the family as well. Jada wasn't too keen on killing children, but if it was to save the world...then so be it.

Jada, Smith, and Harcourt camped outside while the other three stayed in side the truck to keep an eye on the cameras they set up all around the exterior of the home.

"Here they come. Here they come," Adebayo said through the comms to alert the three outside.

"We got the Berenstein Bears in the Mercedes. Papa Bear, Mama Bear, Brother Bear, and Sister Bear all accounted for," Economos told them. "We've got a bodyguard and Cobra Kai in a Cadillac Escalade."

"Copy," Smith responded as the three of them laid in position behind their propped up weapons.

The three of them watched as the cars pulled up the large house, stopping in front of it so the passengers could get out. "Mercedes and Escalade have landed," Harcourt said.

"Bodyguard and Cobra Kai spotted," Jada whispered, watching through her scope as they went over to Goff's car to open the door for him. She watched as they family got out, playing with each other like a normal family would.

"Kid's not as ugly in person," Smith commented casually, referring back to their past conversation on the truck. "Still looks weird, though."

"You're one to talk, Butt Baby," Jada muttered, making Smith roll his eyes, yet still keep his eyes on the target through the spoke.

"Is your target in sight?" Murn asked through the comms.

"He's playing with the kids," Harcourt answered.

"Is Goff in sight?"

"Nope," Smith responded, making Jada glance over at him.

"Now?"

"No."

"Take your shot when he's clear," Murn instructed.

"Yeah, I know, dude. Shut the fuck up, okay?" Smith snapped, his eyes going wide.

"They're about to enter the house!"

"I know what he's about to do. I still don't have a goddamn shot!" Smith told him quickly.

"If you don't get him now, Smith, we'll probably have to wait till morning," Murn explained in annoyance. Even though Jada would have liked to yell at Smith for not taking the shot, she understood that he couldn't because the bodyguard was in the way.

"Yeah, well, that's not helping me make the big motherfucker in front of him disappear, okay? You want me to take him out, too?" Smith questioned.

"No," Murn told him after a second's hesitance.

"Fuck," Smith breathed out as soon as the door closed, pushing away from his sniper.

"I do not feel like camping out here all night long," Jada muttered under her breath, rolling her eyes.

"Look, they're in the window," Harcourt told them, causing them to look back in their scopes.

They all watched as the family walked in sync like robots, with no expressions on their faces. "What the fuck?" Smith and Jada both said at the same time, sharing a pointed glance.

"I think the whole family is butterflies," Harcourt said through the radio to inform Murn.

"Why?"