you remembered me?

"WHY DON'T WE JUST TAKE OUT THE BODYGUARDS AND STORM INSIDE?" Vigilante questioned after a moment, finally asking something that had to do with the mission

"The bodyguards are probably just innocents hired to protect them," Harcourt told him as she chewed through her trail mix.

"Right, okay? Is that the answer?" he asked, not believing her.

"Yes," Jada seethed, getting impatient with him.

"Shit," Harcourt said, getting up once she saw that the family had shown up again. "The Berenstain Bears are in the dining room," she said into the radio.

Jada quickly got up, looking through her scope to watch the family get together in the dining room. She then felt a presence over her shoulder and glanced over to see that it was Vigilante. She scowled and shoved him away using her elbow, causing him to groan.

"Copy that. I don't have eyes," Economos replied.

"Peacemaker, do you have a shot on Papa Bear?" Murn asked.

"Not quite yet," Smith answered slowly, trying to find Goff. "What the fuck?" he whispered once he saw the mother pouring some weird, gold liquid into bowls.

"They're pouring some sort of honey-colored goo into bowls," Harcourt informed Murn.

"They're butterflies," Murn immediately told them.

"How do you know?" she asked, but she didn't receive a response right away.

Jada watched as the family all sat down at the table and looked down at their bowls before tongue-like things came out of their mouths to eat whatever that goo was. "Holy shit," she whispered, her eyes widening in shock and disgust.

"What the fuck?" Smith repeated in the same tone as Jada.

"Uh...there's some sort of purple things growing out of their mouths," Harcourt told Murn with a confused tone, not knowing what to make of the sight.

"Peacemaker, take 'em out!" Murn demanded quickly.

"Even the kids?"

"Yes! All four bears, now! If you have a shot, terminate 'em immediately!" Murn instructed loudly. Jada looked over at Smith, watching as he began to breathe heavily and his grip on the gun tightened. "Peacemaker, goddamn it, take the shot!"

"Smith, take it no—"

"Fuck, I don't know if I can hit them," Peacemaker whispered shakily, cutting Jada off.

"They're clear. Take the shot," Harcourt urged sternly, but Smith just kept on breathing heavily, making his body shake.

"You should've put a dove on the gun! Fuck!" he voiced, stalling the shot.

"Take a breath, Smith. Steady yourself," Harcourt told him calmly, making Jada give her a surprising look at the comforting tone.

Peacemaker continued to just stay there, not taking the shot. Jada kept looking back and forth between him and the family, not sure if he would actually take it or not. "Hey, dude," Vigilante spoke up, making Jada look over at him, "move over for a sec."