11th street kids.

JADA HOPPED OUT OF THE TRUCK, double-checking that her gun was loaded up before going inside

JADA HOPPED OUT OF THE TRUCK, double-checking that her gun was loaded up before going inside. "How many people have you killed?" Adebayo asked out of the blue, making Jada give her a weird look. "Sorry, that was, uh, a personal question, I shouldn't have asked."

"No, no, you're...fine. I actually don't really know the answer. If I kept track, I'd probably become mentally unstable like Smith by now," Jada replied and Adebayo nodded slowly.

"We're not even sure they're in there," Jada heard Harcourt tell Smith as they made their way out of the truck. "Just take your pistol."

"I finger bang you, I'm not using my pinky," Smith expressed, causing Jada to scoff in disgust.

"That's a disgusting phrase," Adebayo commented.

"You're just saying that 'cause lesbians don't finger bang," Smith told her.

"We finger bang more than the rest of the world combined," Adebayo argued.

"Okay, you're right. I just forgot women had fingers for a second, okay?" Smith admitted.

Adebayo scoffed. "How do you think we grab things?"

"Not in life, in sex," Smith corrected.

"Oh, so you just thought women's fingers just fell off during sex?" Adebayo asked.

"I don't know! I wasn't thinking, okay?" Smith exclaimed.

"Clearly."

"He just doesn't know the actual touch of a woman, don't blame him," Jada spoke up, making Smith glare at her and Adebayo laugh.

"Hey, what's the new helmet for?" Harcourt asked Smith, but he didn't get to answer because Vigilante had started to rev a chainsaw. "No!"

Adrian laughed. "What?"

"You're not taking that in there!" Harcourt reprimanded.

"I can't hear you! This thing's so fucking loud!" he yelled over the noise.

"Turn it off!" Jada chastised, her eyes wide.

Adrian quickly shut the machine off, not wanting to be yelled at by her. "You're not bringing that," Harcourt told him.

"Hey, I agree with Peacemaker. We can't go in there unprepared," Adrian replied and Smith nodded in agreement.

"We don't even know that there are butterflies in there," Harcourt said slowly.

"Oh, come on, please?" Adrian begged. Harcourt just stared at him, not backing down. "Ah, fuck! I'm never, ever gonna kill someone with a fucking chainsaw. It's so not fair!" he whined before he closed the truck. "Total fucking bullshit."

"Don't worry, you'll get your chance someday," Jada assured him as they walked away from the truck.

"You really think so?" Adrian asked with optimism in his tone.