no wrong time to rock.

SMITH AND ADRIAN SANG ANNOYINGLY AS ECONOMOS DROVE THE TRUCK TO WHERE THE COW SUPPOSEDLY WAS

SMITH AND ADRIAN SANG ANNOYINGLY AS ECONOMOS DROVE THE TRUCK TO WHERE THE COW SUPPOSEDLY WAS. Jada sat in the back with Adrian, her arms crossed as she contemplated making small talk with him. "Aren't you guys being a little nonchalant about all this?" Economos queried.

"Economos, are you insinuating there is a wrong time and a right time to rock?" Smith replied before he continued rocking out, making Economos roll his eyes.

"So you're saying that if you were dying and bleeding out, that would also be an appropriate time to rock?" Jada asked, cocking a brow.

"Well, it depends if there is rock music playing somewhere," Smith answered making Jada sigh in disbelief.

Then, without warning, their truck had flipped over on its side, making them fall over and knock into the side of the truck. Jada groaned, trying to push herself up. "What the fuck was that?" Economos said in shock.

Adrian reached down and helped Jada up since she was struggling a little bit. "I got it," she told him softly, making him let go of her. She dusted herself off, feeling disoriented from the fall.

Something then began to bang on the truck, making them all look around in confusion before a hand started to peel the side of the truck open, revealing a man in a white and red costume. "Dad?" Smith said in surprise.

"Oh, fuck," Adrian and Jada said at the same time.

"What are you doing?"

"What I should've done long ago," Auggie responded, charging up his blasters before he shot it at them. They all dived out of the way, making the blast disintegrate the other side of the truck.

Auggie stepped inside the truck, charging up his blasters again to shoot it at Smith before Adrian began to shoot him with a P90 to make him back away.

Jada started to push up from the ground, her eyes wide in awe. She didn't believe that this was happening. "That's it, man. We gotta go. Get up," Economos said to Smith as he helped him up from the ground.

The three of them then exited the truck using the new hole made by Auggie as Adrian continued to shoot at Smith's father. Jada took her gun out, going around the side of the truck to be behind Adrian to back him up just in case he ran out of ammo.

Jada watched as Adrian pulled out a grenade and launched it over right back Auggie's feet, who wasn't even standing that far from away from. "Adrian, no!" Jada yelled, her eyes going wide.

"There's no wrong time to rock!" Adrian exclaimed before the grenade exploded, making Jada fall backwards and hit the concrete hard. She coughed, getting the wind knocked out of her. Fuck, fuck, fuck!