Part 3

Wanda was about to walk away when she heard the door creak open and footsteps behind her. "Hey you're supposed to be in bed." Wanda chuckled, turning back around.

"I wan tuck 'gain." Nat pleaded reaching for Wandas hand. "Okay I will tuck you in again but you have to promise to go to sleep."

Wanda took the Russians hand and walked her back to bed.

"There you go, all tucked in." Wanda smiled once she got the girl settled again. "Goodnight Nat." Wanda whispered before leaving the room.

She barely got a few feet away when the door opened again.

Wanda pretended not to notice and kept walking before hiding behind the corner. When Natasha got close Wanda pulled the girl into a hug and started to tickle her. "I told you to go back to bed." Wanda accentuated her words with each tickle. Nat giggled and squirmed in the sokovian's arms.

"Wan tuck 'gain." Nat said rubbing her eye.

'If she is so tired why is she so against going to bed?' Wanda thought taking the girls hand again.

"Alright this is the last time, no more getting out of bed tonight. You need to sleep." Wanda said softly, tucking the girl back into bed. "Goodnight Nat." The Russian turned over with a soft sigh. "Nuh ni."

This time Wanda managed to go to her room without a little someone following.

She climbed into her own bed and sighed. She knew this wasn't going to be easy. Natasha Romanov was incredibly stubborn at the best of times but to actually be comfortable being little around all of her friends and risking people finding out would be close to impossible.

But at least it was only close to impossible right?

Wanda pulled out a book she hadn't yet finished and tried to calm herself down before she tried going to sleep. Once she reached the slightly disappointing end of the book she placed it back on her beside table and fell asleep.

'Five hours' she thought once she woke. She hadn't slept a full seven hours since she could remember, five hours still being a personal record of the past few days. She got up with a sigh and decided to make herself a cup of tea.

On the way back she was met with something less than pleasant.

A scream that sent a sharp pain to her chest and stomach. She wasn't phased when she dropped her mug of tea all her mind could go to was Natasha. She ran the rest of the way and threw the door open.

"No no p'ease I sowwy." Wanda heard a small broken voice. "Hey Shh it's okay Natasha it's only me. It's Wanda, youre safe at the tower." Nat took a break from her pleas to choke out a sob that made Wanda walk over and lift the girl into her arms.

"Shh it's alright. I've got you, they can't get to you anymore." If the Russian wasn't feeling so upset and vulnerable she may have stopped herself from wrapping her legs around the Sokovian's waist or clinging to her neck and burying her head against her shoulder.

"Can I turn on the light? It might make it a little less scary in here." Wanda could feel Nat's head rubbing against her shoulder so she flicked the switch.

However the lighting didn't change enough for wanda's liking.

"Jarvis are the lights working properly?" Wanda asked slightly confused. "No they're working as miss Romanoff requested. Miss Romanoff is more comfortable in the dark."

'Oh yeah sure looks like it.' Wanda thought rolling her eyes as the shaking girl still clung to her.

"Is it still to dark for you?" Wanda asked softly once again feeling the girl nod. "Jarvis can you turn them up a little?" Wanda asked not noticing her hand move to rub the redheads back.