Part 9

Hi!

Wanda left Natasha to sleep for a little, gently removing the girl from her chest and laying her down again. She tucked Natasha in again, brushing the hairs out of her face and walking out to the kitchen so she could grab some snacks the two could eat whilst watching a movie once Natasha woke up.

She sighs when she sees the cupboards are pretty empty except for loads of pop tarts for Thor. "Jarvis? Can you send me a list of all Natasha's favorite snacks please?" Wanda says as she closes the cupboard. "Of course Miss Maximoff. Wanda grabbed her coat and left for the store, hoping she would be back before the little one woke up.

"Wands." Nat mumbled turning over and feeling the bed empty, when she opened her eyes there was no sign of the sokovian anywhere. "Wands go?" She whined sitting up pulling her bear to her chest.

Natasha frowned, Wanda was supposed to be back from her mission, there was no reason why she wouldn't be here. Unless Natasha had only dreamt she was snuggled in the witches' arms. She couldn't believe it, she had already had over two weeks without her and now she had to wait even longer.

Natasha rubbed the sleepiness out of her eyes before climbing out of bed, her favorite stuffed animal, Mr Belova bear still firmly held in her grasp, and made her way out to the living room.

"Wanda say she was gonna eat food n watch movie maybees she in the kitchen." Natasha mumbled to her bear trying to be brave and hold back her tears. "Is okay Mr Bear, we will find hers." Natasha reassured as a tear slid down her cheek.

They looked everywhere; the kitchen, living room, main room, bathroom, and her bedroom, yet the witch was nowhere to be found and Natasha was starting to get very scared that Wanda had forgotten about her.

"Where wands go?" Natasha asked as the tears flowed down her cheeks. "Miss Natasha, Miss Maximoff is on her way home, she will be back shortly." The russian looked up at the mention of the sokovian's name and ran to the elevator to wait for her.

After a few minutes the little could no longer hold back, she busted into full on sobs, she was so upset that she didn't even notice the distinct sound of the elevator pinging and the doors opening. Wanda stepped out of the elevator with a smile, her face soon dropping when she saw the redhead curled into a ball sobbing into her teddy. She placed the bags down and knelt in front of her.

"Baby? What's wrong? What happened?" Natasha could hardly believe what she heard, her head snapped up at the familiar voice and she threw herself into Wanda's arms. "You left mes! I woke up alone. I thought you no wan mes. I was scawed you was still away." Wanda's heart broke at the russian's words, she sat on the floor and lifted the little into her lap. "Baby i'm so sorry, I just left to buy groceries, I thought you would still be asleep. I could never leave you, I promise."

"Mr bear was really scawed we look erywheres bu we no find yous." The spy whined burying her face in wanda's shoulder. "Oh no, I'm sorry I scared you Mr bear." Wanda frowned, kissing the bear's head. "Tasha really scawed toos." She mumbled, the sokovian placed a kiss on her head making her smile. "I'm sorry I scared you baby girl." Natasha let out a little giggle that made Wanda's heart want to explode with cuteness overload.

"Okay now why don't you watch a cartoon on the couch for a little while I make something to fill that little belly of yours, hm?" she offered to tickle the girls stomach, making her giggle again. Wanda decided it was now her favourite thing in the world.

"Can I stay wiv you please? I don wan you to go gain." The sokovian stood up with the girl on her hip and smiled. "Of course you can baby, let's go see what we can make."Wanda carried the little into the kitchen, her shopping bags floating onto the kitchen island where she began to search through them.

"How about some apple juice and then Mac and cheese for dinner? Does that sound good?" She asked, making the little nod in response. "Okay can you sit here, I don't want you too close to the stove, it's not safe." Wanda asked, placing her on the island next to the groceries. "Mhm." The little agreed but when Wanda turned her back she felt the russian pulling on her jacket.

"Yes baby?" She chuckled, turning around, the little pointed to her forehead. "What baby?" Natasha pointed to her head again. "Kiss!" She exclaimed, making wanda chuckle. "Of course baby, how could I not know that." The russian shook her head with a huff making Wanda smile at her cuteness. "I'm sorry babygirl." She whispered, kissing her forehead, making her blush before going back to cooking. 

After a few minutes Wanda turned around with a plastic cup filled with apple juice and a bowl of Mac and cheese. "Okay baby, why don't we watch the cartoons I promised you whilst we eat instead, then we can do movies later?" Wanda asked, handing the girl the cup. "Ya." The russian agreed taking a sip of her drink. "Are you just going to say yes to everything I ask?" The little nodded enthusiastically, "You are adorable." Wanda smiled carrying her to the living room before leaving again to bring out the bowls.

"Here you go baby girl." She said, handing the girl her food. "But, wha abou da no eatin In da living woom wule? Tony gun be mad." Nat asked, looking at her in confusion. Wanda put her finger on her lips, "we just wont tell him, it will be okay just for today and if he gets mad I will sort him out." Wanda smiled. "Tanks Wands." Natasha smiled a little but she just stared at her bowl, not touching any of it.

Wanda could tell that she was struggling to take a bite. Setting her own plate down she took the bowl from her hands. She blew on the food before moving the fork to Nat's lips. "Please baby. Please, you really need to eat." She says softly as she gives you a reassuring smile. "Come on baby, here comes the airplane." She sang making the russian giggle, she accepted the forkful and smiled at the taste. "Is it good?" Wanda asked, making the girl nod before getting up and walking off.

"Baby! Come back, you need to finish your food." Natasha kept walking so the sokovian followed. "Natasha come here." Wanda said more firmly but once again she was ignored. "Hey baby I'm talking to you, don't ignore me, come here. Now." Her tone scared the little and she froze, "What are you doing?"

"Jus wan dat" she frowned, pointing to the refrigerator. "If you want something you should've asked me or at least stopped when I told you, you can't just walk off when I'm talking to you it's not nice."

"Sowwy." Natasha frowned, looking down. "It's okay, now what did you want out of here?" Wanda asked, picking her up and opening the door. Natasha reached for the hot sauce. "Mac n cheese and hot sauce? That sounds gross." Wanda frowned, Natasha's face fell and her eyes filled with tears.

"No baby, I didn't mean to upset you." Natasha frowned, struggling to get out of her grip. "I'm really sorry baby." Wanda frowned trying to hold her tighter but the little kept thrashing. "Baby you need to calm down or you will hurt yourself." Wanda said softly. "Wan down." She whined, the sokovian sighed, placing her down. 

As soon as her feet touched the floor Natasha ran off and grabbed her teddy bear. Wanda sighed, closing the fridge and walking towards her, hearing her footsteps, Natasha turned so her back was facing the witch. "Nat, I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that to you that was mean."

"You meanie to lena!" Natasha huffed. "What do you mean baby?" Wanda asked furrowing her brow with confusion. "Hot mac n chees lena favrit." Wanda's heart sank. "Oh baby, I didn't know, I wasn't trying to be mean to you or yelena. I promise I won't do that again." 

The russian turned around hugging the witch. "Is okay." She whispered behind her teddy bear. "thank you baby."

weird ending but whatever

hope you enjoyed! see you next chapter.