Part 7

Hi!

Another short update 😅
Could I have just waited and posted these together yes, but I suddenly got the idea for this one. Also i should be asleep rn but nope, its 8am and ive barely slept.

"Detka! Please just talk to me." Wanda begged knocking on the redheads door. "No!" Natasha shouted making her sigh. "Why not?"

"Because you're mad at me and I don't feel like getting yelled at!" The Russian continued to raise her voice, yet she could see the hipocrisy in her actions she didn't really care too much.

"I'm not going to yell at you... I'm not mad." Wanda replied once she had opened the door with her powers. "You're not?" The spy asked drying her eyes. "No, I just don't like that you lied, or that yelled at me when I am only trying to figure out what is going on."

"I've just never felt safe being little before except with you and..." Wanda cupped the redhead's cheek and lifted her head. "You can tell me detka." She whispered with a reassuring smile.

"I just wanted that feeling to stay, but whenever people have found out I was a little they saw it as a weakness and I was punished for it. So I never had anyone to help me and so maybe if you thought I was little you would still be nice to me. But I'm not sure I was ready for you carrying me so I thought holding your hand would be enough to make you believe that I was little but I was still in control I guess."

"You are in control baby, that's why I asked if you wanted me to hold you. This is about what you need and feel comfortable with. I just want to take care of you, that includes little you and big you. I want you to tell me how you're feeling and what you want. You will never get in trouble like that ever again okay? I won't let anyone hurt you like that anymore."Natasha nodded slowly. "Do you still want to watch movies and cuddle?"

"I don't want to cuddle." Natasha mumbled hoping Wanda would stick to her promise and wouldnt get mad at her, which is exactly what happened. "That's okay, let's go eat then we can watch a movie." After they finished off the food the two headed to Wanda's room to watch the movie.

"This isn't meant to pressure you and it's totally okay if you don't but if you change your mind about cuddling it's okay just let me know." Wanda saud softly before pressing play on the movie, Natasha smiled appreciatively before turning her focus to the screen in front of her.

After the movie had finished Natasha had started to feel sleepy which didn't go unnoticed by the sokovian. "Why don't you take a little nap baby?" She asked letting the name slip, regardless of her headspace, natasha was her baby.

"I don't want to." When the brunette questioned her response Natasha contemplated lying and saying she just wasn't tired but she decided to tell the truth. "I'm scared I am going to have a nightmare." Wanda smiled sympathetically before asking. "Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?"

"Can I sleep in here? And can you stay?" Her stomach turned at the idea of asking for help yet she was so desperate that she would ask again if she had to.

"Of course baby, I will stay with you the whole time okay, now go to sleep baby." Wanda whispered softly, the russian rolled onto her side before doing something she wouldn't dream of doing if she wasn't so tired and needing comfort. She grabbed the sokovian by the hand and pulled her arm across her so it was wrapped around her stomach. Wanda couldn't help but smile at the interaction. "Sweet dreams natasha." Wanda whispered as the little fell to sleep still clinging to the witches arm.