Part 4

Hi, hope youre okay, sorry its been a while.

"Morning, sweetheart." Wanda smiled at the girl who was starting to wake up. Nat's eyes snapped up to meet hers, a look of horror spread across her face.

"You're big." Wanda sighed, making Nat push away from her. "Of course I'm fucking big." Nat snapped running her hand through her hair. A mix of panic and anger filling her mind.

"It's okay Natasha. Calm down, it's okay" The Russian stood up, shaking her head whilst backing away. "It's not okay Wanda! I told you to mind your own business. Stay away from me" Nat threw the door open and ran out, the witch following soon after.

"Nat stop!" Wanda called after her before seeing the mess on the floor, Nat clearly hadn't noticed because her foot was about to land on the shattered ceramic when the sokovian grabbed her with her powers.

Wanda didn't let the girl touch the floor before she pulled her into her chest. "Wanda get off me!" Nat shouted, hitting Wanda's shoulder. "Let go of me! Get off me!" Wanda carried Nat back to her bedroom and placed her down on the bed.

"Did you step on it? Does it hurt?" Wanda asked, lifting Nat's foot. She didn't get a response so she looked at the redhead, who's eyes were filled with tears. "Nat what's wrong?" The Russian shook her head, looking away. "Detka." Wanda sighed letting go of her foot.

"Don't." The Russian said as firmly as she could through her tears. "Don't what?" The Russian sat up covering her face. "Call me baby, I'm not a baby."

"Nat talk to me." Wanda said softly, Nat sat up shaking her head. "I'm not... I can't be a little." Nat wiped the tears from her eyes. "You can baby- I mean nat, sorry." Nat shook her head, getting up. "It's fine."

"Natasha It's okay, I promise." Wanda grabbed her arm, Nat turned around with tears in her eyes, trying to pull away. "Let me go. Wanda get off! Stop it!" The sokovian released her grip on the russian's arm. “I'm sorry, but I just want you to talk to me, this isn't healthy.”

“I don’t wanna be a stupid little.” She admitted with tears coming to her eyes again. “You’re not stupid Natasha. It’s okay.” Nat collapsed into the witches arms, she was exhausted, physically, emotionally and mentally. “I’ve got you Natasha.” She whispered softly, lifting her up effortlessly and rubbing her back.

“Stop.” Nat whined softly, “you're gonna make me-” Nat couldn’t finish that sentence, she couldn’t bear to admit it but she was close to slipping. She wanted to slip, it crossed her mind that it was wrong yet she silently begged to be able to stay in the witches’ arms. “It’s okay to slip honey, I'm here, I’ve got you detka.”

After a few moments Nat had completely calmed down and hid her face in Wanda’s neck. “Hey little one, do you want to watch some tv with me?” Nat gave a small nod before burying her face again. “Can I put you down so I can clean up the mess? I will be right back.” The russian let out a small whine causing the sokovian to let out a small awe. “Okay I can hold you but you have to keep this a secret okay?”

“I no tell.” The spy mumbled making the sokovian grin, she was so cute. “Thank you detka, watch this.” Nat watched as Wanda’s fingers danced, emitting small wisps of red, the mug reassembled itself before landing perfectly in her hand.

“Jarvis, is there anyone in the kitchen?” She asked knowing the little in her arms wouldn’t appreciate being seen in her current state. “No miss Maximoff, would you like me to keep them out of the area?” Wanda agreed and thanked the AI, before carrying the girl into the room. She placed the mug back where it belonged. “Alright! Now let’s clean up after these messy boys huh?” Nat giggled as the dishes floated back into the cupboards, watching in pure fascination and joy which made the witches' heart melt.

“Remember, you can't tell anyone, this is our secret, okay? Shhh.” Nat let out another giggle, placing a finger on her lips. “Shh no tell is natty an wands secwet.” Wanda gave her a proud smile, “that’s right, clever girl.” Nat smiled widely at the praise, hiding her blushing face in the sokovian’s collarbone.

“Okay, now we can go watch something, do you want to watch it in my room?” Nat gave a small nod, when the pair had made back to her room Wanda stopped at the sound of Nat’s whining. The russian was reaching for her, trying to get the witches attention. “What do you want love?” Wanda asked, noticing her getting more and more upset. Nat’s eyes started to fill with tears as she did desperate grabby hands. “Baby, breathe, what’s wrong? Can you try and help me?”

“Wands an teddy cuddwes.” The sokovian smiled slightly, “Okay, sorry nat we will give you all the cuddles.” The Sokovian used her magic to find mr belova Bear and place him in the girl's arms, “there, that’s a bit better.” Wanda smiled climbing in bed next to her. Nat looked at her with a grin before cuddling up next to her. “Mhm” Wanda turned on a cartoon for the pair and they stayed there all morning cuddled up next to each other.

See you next chapter