Part 5

Hi

Maybe TW : cold showers, mentions past trauma (not detailed)

Natasha lifted her head, rubbing her eyes sleepily only to realize she was still in the sokovian's arms. "Good afternoon my little sleepyhead. Did you have a good nap?" Wanda asked with a warm smile, Natasha nodded in response, yet she was still a little confused, she didn't remember feeling tired, or falling asleep. It was never usually easy for her to fall asleep, she must have been tired.

"Okay well I better go make some lunch so, do you want to maybe stay in here and watch a movie for a little bit?" Nat's heart sank a little, she didn't want to be left alone, but she also couldn't show she was upset. So instead she forced herself to be big. "No it's okay, I should probably shower anyways." She said getting up out of the brunettes embrace.

"Okay use my bathroom, I will grab you some clothes." Nat didn't say anything but walked into the bathroom, slamming the door behind her. She didn't understand why Wanda leaving was making her so upset, she didn't like how attached she was becoming to her. She didn't like a lot of it. Yet at the same time she loved it, she loved seeing Wanda light up around her of the warm feeling she would get when Wanda held her, she wanted that to go on, at least part of her did.

She threw off all her clothes and stepped into the shower, allowing herself a few minutes to cry as she rinsed the soap out of her hair and off her body. She went to turn the shower off but turned the wrong handle, sending freezing cold water pouring down over her.

"Ahh!" Nat tried to open her eyes and steady her breathing enough to compose herself and switch off the shower but the feeling of the cold against her skin brought back memories of her past she never wanted to relive, it was a moment she wished Wanda could be there to save her from. She managed to turn off the shower and grab her towel before running into the bedroom.

She had abandoned her rule about saving her tears for her bedroom or the shower and began to sob as she pulled on the clothes, all she could think about was finding Wanda. "Wands! Wands helps?" She cried trying to find something to warm her up more than the thin shirt she was left.

Her eyes found Wandas closet and she grabbed the nearest hoodie. Hoping Wanda wouldn't be mad, she pulled it on, luckily finding the correct holes the first time and running to go find Wanda.

"Woah where are you running off too kid?" Tony chuckled, stopping Nat in the hall. Natasha couldn't stop crying enough to respond, she began choking on her sobs so Tony had no choice but to try and help. "Hey trouble, what's going on? Can you take some breaths and tell me what's wrong?"

"Col... wan Wanda." Nat mumbled wiping her eyes. "Okay I know where she is, do you wanna take my hand? I think it's more of a crossing the street thing but I don't know what else to say." Nat looked up at him appreciatively before taking his hand. "Okay I did something right, that's good, now let's see if I remember where little witch is."

"Hey Wanda!" Tony called out with a sigh of relief when he found her still cooking, "mhm." She replied still invested in preparing her food. "You have a little someone who wants you." Nat had relaxed a little at the sight of Wanda so her sobs had become more silent but she knew she wouldn't feel much better unless she was in her arms.

"Yeah?" Wanda hummed, turning around. "Oh hey Detka, come here." Wanda scooped the little up in her arms. "Detka you're freezing, you didn't dry your hair?" Wanda asked softly, the little shook her head, "I'm sowwy bu I was scawed n cold I jus wanted you." Nat admitted against her neck.

"It's okay love, I should've come to check on you. Let's go get you all warm and dry okay, we don't want you getting sick now do we?" Nat shook her head. Tony stood to the side completely in shock. He knew Natasha acted differently when she was little but this? This was unexpected. "Okay don't worry I will sort the cooking out when I figure out what the f-u-c-k just happened... and how to cook this."

"Thanks Tony." Wanda smiled. "Wow you even put the hoodie on backwards.... Wait MY hoodie, did you steal my hoodie too? It's a good thing you are cute because otherwise I'd have to tickle you." Wanda said light heartedly. "I no cute," Nat replied when Wanda placed her down. "Oh yes you are." Wanda said tickling her slightly. "Nuu tasha no cutes."

"Oh you're in for it now." Wanda attacked Nat with tickles, her heart melting hearing the littles giggles, "now, you take back what you said about my Detka." Nat shook her head. "Okay that's it. My Natasha is the cutest baby in the world and I will not stop until you admit it. So! Who's the cutest baby in the world?"

"Detka!' Nat giggled, allowing herself to breathe for a minute after the sokovian's attack. "Okay and who's my Detka?" Wanda asked with a fake confusion. "I Detka! Tasha is wands Detka!"

"That's right and my Detka is the cutest little ever, and my Detka needs to get all warm and cosy before the nasty sickies get her." Nat lifted her arms doing grabby hands. "No Tasha no wan sickies! Tasha up." Wanda smiled, lifting her into her arms. "Of course Detka, I will protect you from the sickies, let's dry your hair and put your hoodie on properly."

"Look!" Nat shook her head making water fly everywhere, and Wanda chuckle slightly. "I think that works better for dogs, babies have to use towels now come sit here and I will do your hair." Nat joined Wanda on the bed, the witch grabbed a towel and began gently drying her hair.

Once she was no longer dripping wet she grabbed a hair brush and began fixing the littles hair. "Hey baby, do you want a braid?" Nat slowly nodded, she was nowhere near used to being looked after properly let alone having someone do her hair. She hoped she wasn't bothering Wanda but the comfort she got from the interaction was more than nice.

"Okay all done, now let's fix this hoodie, do you wanna try or do you want me to help?" Nat paused for a moment before whispering. "Tasha need Wands help please." Wanda smiled adjusting the hoodie so it was the correct way. "There you go baby, now let's grab some food then we can cuddle and watch some movies okay?" Nat nodded feeling herself leave her little headspace.