Questions: Random Questions to Ask about me

Okay, I found this online and I just had to answer them all

1. First, it depends on what it is. Man-made or Nature-made. If it was Nature-made, I would disinvent mosquitos. They are the absolute worst because it's the most dangerous animal on Earth. On the other hand, if it was Human-made, I would choose Gasoline Cars. Seriously, start using electric cars. They're a thing now. It saves the Earth.

2. Writing letters in my notebook to my friend. We lost contact, so I hope that when I see him again. I'll give him the letters I wrote to him so he can read each letter I gave him. It's weird, I know.

3. Anything that could make me relaxed and comfortable.

4. Hmm, this is a good question. Fate can be changed but it also can't. When you deserve a punishment, you get it even if you don't want it. When you do good deeds that are pure, you get the path you want. To me, fate has given me a path full of twists and turns. Some were awful. Others made me feel better. I wanted my fate to be the way I wanted it to be. That's why I decided to keep doing good deeds and to keep living onto the promise I made.

5. My parents and very wise friends. They guide me throughout my life.

6. "Thanks."

7. Hm, I don't know. I don't have any opinions on this.

8.Haha, this one was funny! I would pick no one because that's an act of bullying. That's a no-no.

9. I'm curious. Maybe more than 100,000?

10. Watching two little three year old kids kiss each other inside my room. Totally not going to explain this story.

11. Zoo, I love animals, not man-made stuff.

12. Wow...such a good question. This is really hard. Undo, because I rather undo the mistakes that happened so I can fix them myself.

13. Boring conversation. Eating my least favorite food would be the worst. At least I won't have to taste yucky food.

14. Book. Always. I don't exactly eat snacks so it doesn't really have a negative impact on me.

15. With a lot of humor. I remember laughing at my friend's jokes all the time that I realize that I have a better time with them.

16. Sell it because I can just book flights and use the money for anything.

17. Many things. Honesty, kindness, friendly, and maybe humor? My best friend always makes me laugh.

18. If you mean about my parents, I would wish that they could let me hang out with friends. They're really nice to me. They're starting to open up a bit.

19. Of course. I want to protect the environment. But....I do forget sometimes.

20. A selfless person. They could be mean, stoic, nice, basically anything because they can't show their true feelings. As long as they are a genuinely good person, I'm okay.

21. Yes, I can tell you them.
-A Silent Voice, the fact that the young girl was bullied for being deaf broke my heart for those who have experienced it
-A Whisker Away, the girl facing a life of loneliness and wanting to end her life until she met a boy named Hinode which made me cry because she was so young
-Violet Evergarden: The Movie, where this young adult is having hopes that her loved one is still alive even if it may seem impossible after learning what 'I love you' means

22. I won't say his real name but he was the most closest person to me. While I was hiking, I made a wish in the forest to one day see him again. You see, he made a huge impact on my life. Unfortunately, he left because of family problems. He didn't tell anyone so even his closest friends doesn't know where he is.

23. Let's see. Their kindness. After that, their looks.

24. LOL no way. I'll never get one as long as I live.

25. I told this random senior once before. I would buy a book full of people's info. Of course, I only need my friends' info who I lost contact with so we could be together again.

Anyways, that's all for now! Hope you like it. If you want to know more about me, comment the question(s) you want to know about in the Questions chapter. I'd like to answer your questions! Bye for now. Request a story you want in my requests page.