𝐈𝐈

It had been a few months since the competition, Jisung had returned to Kyushu (his hometown in Japan) depressed. He had gained extra weight and did not think about training again, he still had not overcome everything that had happened 121 days ago, yes, he was counting them all.

Even so, he went to the skating rink of that place where his passion was born. He had gone skating with his childhood friend and the ice rink manager: Yuna. They wanted to go reminisce about the good times together. But, when he began to recreate Hyunjin's iconic routine, he didn't count on his other friend filming him.
Yeji, a ballet teacher and a great supporter of Jisung, dedicated herself to admiring the soft-cheeked boy, who skated with class. After the show, the girl uploaded the video to her Instagram account with the hashtag "#hyunjinnikiforov." Little by little, the clip began to go viral, appearing on sports channels and reposts.

Hyunjin, sitting on the couch at his house in St. Petersburg next to his puddle Kkami, was watching the video on his cell phone. He just nodded to nothing, he had come up with a brilliant idea, he was determined to fulfill it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The sun had fallen in Japan, Jisung had returned from skating, now he was admiring the posters and photos he had of Nikiforov on the walls of his room, until a message from Yuna appeared on his notification panel: "That video Yeji shot is making you famous, Sung."
But which video? Yeji had filmed it? Something confused entered social networks, his notifications exploded and now his followers rose like foam. He was "calm", he began to feel dizzy, shaky and dazed: he definitely didn't expect anyone to see that, only his friends, now everyone knew him for being the Japanese boy who had covered The choreography of the great Hyunjin Nikiforov

- I'm sorry, Jisung. I uploaded the video because you did it very well. I didn't imagine it went viral. . . But look on the bright side, your idol now knows of your existence. Yeji justified, but that didn't cure Han's distress, on the contrary, he increased it.

Oh my god, Did Hyunjin Nikiforov know about him now? He hoped not, he really hoped not. But his wish had come too late, because he hadn't expected anything that would happen to him the next day.

Meanwhile, also in St. Petersburg, Jeongin watched the video intently, ignoring everything around him.

-That Japanese Han is an idiot. - Plisetsky spoke to himself, remaining neutral in the face of his coach's shouts for him to go line up on the track, since he had to start training.

The video even reached the screen of Felix Lee, a great friend and rival of Jisung, the Australian with the pretty freckles didn't take long to write him a message with the intention of annoying him: "Haha~ nice moves, pretty Ji."

Han couldn't take it anymore and went to sleep, that would surely calm his longing, the next day everything would return to normal, everything would be temporary. . . Or so he thought.