𝐕𝐈

Hyunjin was riding his bike through the village, with Kkami running at his side, and a panting Jisung behind him, trying to catch them up.
Training had already started, Sung had to lose weight, what better way than running after the coach while he was smiling and waving to everyone?

Jisung thought that he could rest, but in no time they were at the training ground.
Hyun put on his ice skates and went inside,
beginning to do a short warm-up routine.

Yeji and Jisung looked at him admiringly, especially the boy. The dexterity, the subtlety that he had to be able to make any turn without staggering or falling in the attempt.

Not long after, Han strapped on his ice skates, inching into the rink, still watching Hyunjin finish the routine.
He was obviously applauded by the few people present.

— The little piggy can't enter the rink until he drops some body fat. — Hyunjin said while stretching to the last, Jisung stood still and minutes later he walked off the track.

——————————————————

In the ballet halls, the dark-haired man was next to his friend, while he recovered his breath as best he could, Yuna looked at him with her hands on her waist.

— Maybe he just wanted an excuse to take a break.
— Please don't say that. — Jisung spoke agitatedly. — That's what I suspect, too, but...
— You decided to keep Skating, didn't you? You need to take advantage of Hyunjin! Okey, let's get you slimmed down! — Yuna said smiling and excited.

And so it was that, to the rhythm of classical music, Jisung returned to ballet to be able to skate again, since it is the basis for this discipline.

Every day he repeated the same routine: go jogging until noon, rest a bit, and then go to the ballet.

On one of those training mornings, Hyunjin started talking.

— Do you have feelings for Yuna?
— What?! No way! — Jisung responded immediately, continuing with his exercises.
— Do you have a girlfriend? — Hyun kept questioning.
— No.
— Any ex-girlfriend?
— N-no comment...
— Let's talk about me! — The older smiled, pointing to himself. — My first girlfriend was–
— Stop! — Jisung pleaded without any hesitation.

Those strange conversations between those two were so natural.