𝐕

Shin Yuna and Han Jisung were startled when they heard a sneeze coming from Hyunjin, who got up sleepily with the poodle in his arms, as if it were his stuffed toy.

— I'm Starving... Hungry... — The blonde murmured, pouting involuntarily.
— Hungry?! — Jisung blurted out immediately, getting nervous at the indirect request.
— He still wants to eat? — Yuna looked at her friend, also nervous.
— Uhm, what would you like to eat?  Han evaded the girl's first question, panicking even more as Hyunjin's green robe slipped off her shoulder.
— Hm...— Hyun thought for a moment, smiling when he looked at the black-haired guy. — As your coach, I'd like to Know what your favorite food is, Jisung. — Obviously the last named blushed.

But after a while, his new coach was served something that made his eyes sparkle: The pork cutlet bowl extra-large, the house special, made by Mrs. Han.
Hyunjin took a bite of a piece of meat, being totally fascinated.

— Delicious!  Too good for words!  He-he ate quickly under the gaze of the two boys. — Is this what God eats?!  — He He asked, making Jisung laugh at the tenderness that Hyunjin transmitted to him.
— I'm glad you like it... — Jisung said smiling with his red cheeks.
— Sung gains waigt easily. — Shin interrupted him with his face resting on his hand, the protagonist immediately changed his expression to an annoyed one for the comment. — So he was only allowed to eat it when he won a competition. Right?
— Oh?  So have you eaten this pork cutlet bowl recently? —Nikiforov questioned with his mouth dirty with rice.
— Yes, yes, I eat it often. —  Han smiled at him, noticing the rice.
— Why? — The adorable Hyunjin questioned him again with his head to the side. — You haven't won anything. — Jisung again erased his smile, turning pale with embarrassment at what Hyunjin said. — With that pig's body of yours, lessons would be meaningless.

Ji covered his tummy and the rest of his body, frowning madly.

— You need to get back to yout weight at last year's Grand Prix Final, at the least... Or I can never coach you. — Jin wiped the remains of rice from his cheeks as he warned her. — Until then, no more pork cutlet bowls. Okay, my little piggy? — He finally smiled, his eyes turning into small crescents.

Jisung in his trance of not knowing what to do almost started to cry.  In that, an employee of the place arrived to warn that some boxes were in the way: luggage, ornaments, and other personal items.
Hyunjin shook her hand in greeting, asking her if she could help him with everything to take him to where he was staying.

— Staying?  — Yuna and Sung asked with their mouths half open, what did he mean?

It was Hanji who ended up carrying the luggage to Hyunjin's room.

— Wow! What a classic, tiny room. — He watched the traditional Japanese-style room smiling, with Kkami sitting next to him looking too.  His gaze was fixed on a sofa, Jisung noticed immediately.

— I'm sorry it's so small. We only have an unused banquet room available. — He commented, putting a last box in his place.
—You look anxious. — The tallest changed the subject suddenly, winking at him out of inertia. — You can pay the coaching after you achieve success!  I'll be later. — Ji thanked trembling, Hyunjin crouched in front of him. — Jisung, tell me everything about you.  With his long fingers he gently cupped the cheeky boy's chin. — What kind of rink do you skate at?  What's in this city? — Han looked at him with bright eyes, flushed cheeks and sweat falling from his forehead, what was happening.  — Is there a girl you like? — His remaining hand grabbed Jisung's, not giving him time to speak.  — Before we start practicing, let's build some trust in our relationship.  — The boys' faces were so close that Hanji felt his heart in his throat, he was entranced by that cute face.  Until he jerked away in terror, crashing into the wall.  — Why are you running away? — Hyunjin asked immediately.
— U-uh– no reason... — What?  Was it the best he had?  Oh my God. 
"I'm still scared to be close to him." Han thought.