𝐕𝐈𝐈

Months passed, Jisung was still under Hyunjin's command as coach, little by little the contest that would bring them closer to The Grand Prix Final was close: The Chungoku, Shikoku, and Kyushu Championship.

There were the other events where it would be seen who would reach the Cup of China: Skate America and Skate Canada, where Jeongin Plisetsky would be competing.

Later, there would be other competitions to define if they reached the Barcelona Grand Prix.

At the moment, Jisung drew from the bag full of turns a number one, which meant that he would be the first to show up.  "Not again... I have the most horrible luck of the season" he said in his head, he didn't want to go first.  He returned to his place and sat down, until he noticed someone anxious next to him.

— I got to see you draw the first spot in person again, Jisung-kun! — A cute boy spoke with a big smile and his hands together. Jisung just looked at him confused, who was he? — You don't remember me?  What a shock!
— Next up is Skater Riki. — The shift manager called.
— Right here!  I'm Nishimura Riki!  — Oh, his name was Riki, you could tell he had great energy.  — Yay!  I'm going fourth!  — He celebrated.

_________________________________________

Jisung was practicing on his assigned track, embarrassed that Riki would see him.
He had discovered that this boy was a big fan of his, he admired him.

Yuna and Yeji had gone to see him, the competition was just about to start.

There was a moment where Han couldn't find Nikiforov, but he realized that he was talking to some fans, that calmed him down, except for the part where he had noticed that Hyunjin was in a suit, his excuse was that it was his debut as a coach and that he should be presentable. Hyunjin was quite a character.

He was in his world as Sung stretched out on the edge of the floor, asking what he should say, the latter just ignoring him. "Focus, focus" he thought.

Jisung was wearing a beautiful black and white bodysuit, the sparkles and details of cold colors gave it a sophisticated touch, especially the purple gloves. It had all been Hyunjin's idea, he had very good taste.

After the runway rehearsal with his suit on, he went back to get some water, but noticed that Hyunjin was looking at him seriously. He was nervous and it was remarkable, it was his comeback and he was the first to go through.

— Jisung, turn around. — Hyunjin ordered, looking at Han carefully.  Only this one looked at him strangely. — Turn around, okay? — Hyun repeated, then Jisung complied with the order.

In front of everyone, Hyunjin Nikiforov was giving Han Jisung a hug, he had felt Jisung's nerves. The press did not take long to photograph the scene, now it would be news and the rumors would not be long.

— Seduce me with all you have. Of your performance can charm me, you can enthrall the entire audience. That's what I always say in the practice, right? — The tallest one whispered everything close to Jisung's ear, leaving him captivated, encouraged and calm.

All his fans wished him luck later, they had faith that he would do spectacular.

Jisung stands in the middle of the big skating rink ready for the show he was going to give. "Just skate like you do in practice" He repeated himself to keep calm.

The music began to play, his heart pounded and he began with the routine, made by Hyunjin Nikiforov: Eros.

At the end, the applause in the place and the fascinated cries of Riki were heard in the place. Jisung only cared about Hyunjin's reaction.

— The first half was great. But you were too focused on jumps in the second, so your performance got sloppy. I don't really like that kind of thing.

Hyunjin was very serious when it came to contesting. Which led him to be something direct.

— The scores, please, for Han Jisung-san. His short program score: 94.36. He is currently in the first place. — Announced one of the presenters, applause and shouts were heard again.