•31•

Warning: Mentions of sexual assault and rape

Lights glared

Lights glared. A mass of dazzling colors, all beaming down on her, twirling and fading.

Music blasted, but it sounded distant like it wasn't vibrating in the humid, hot air around her...

There was a continual forceful jostling of her body, and she was being moved or shoved...but she was floating...yes, traveling somewhere?

She hissed out a whine, a harsh pain ripping through the skin and muscle on her waist. Someone was holding her there, pushing her, digging their fingers painfully into her ribs.

Time flashed.

It warped, disorienting images of dancing bodies mingling with the light, cream walls and dark spots flashing through her vision.

A skip of time. Now she was still, layed on her back. On a bed?

It was pitch black, the only light she could see was dismal. She was scared, petrified...she couldn't move.

There was someone there, standing by the side of the bed...was there? She thought she could feel someone next to her, but she couldn't even twitch a muscle to check. Her brain instructed her arms to move, her legs to wiggle, her head to turn.

Nothing.

Another flicker through time.

There was someone on the bed, holding her down. It hurt...she couldn't breathe.

Their weight was pushing down on her shoulders. Their hands...why were they pulling off her dress?

No...

No! She didn't want that, why was he touching her like that?

She tried, hell did she try to move or roll away, her hands finally obeying her to come up and push weakly at the dark mass leaning over her.

There was a chuckle...an evil one that was too dark to belong to a person...and a hand wrapped around her neck, her underwear now ripped down her thighs and yanked from her body. Tears tracked down her blotched cheeks leaving white, streaked lines.