Chapter 10 | Double Apple

Keywords:

Bom hi (pron. B -o-m- like gnome so bom h- e-e): Where is he?

Mey - little sister

Ba - older brother

E- yes

Mey- little sister

Fro ji- thank you

Nesta - cool, wild, amazing.

Ba - older brother

Surayya

*One knock *Two knocks and I was gone. I wasn't even ready to try opening the door.

I was too tired to answer so I pretended to not be here but a third one came immediately and I just remained silent but the person decided to let themselves in so I had no choice but to straighten up.

And the worst thing happened—Sanusi came in and the first thing he noticed is me in a robe with a blunt in my hand. I had just taken the first puff and blew it out with a nasty cough.

Today I was looking for stronger intoxicant and  Darius has refused to give me anything so I went on a search to another city and I found Nelson in Gaso who was also Greg's burwa plug.

I heard my name even as his lips didn't move. I just imagined his bewildered shriek and dad-like, disappointed frown but he didn't wait for me to speak. He turned on his heels and left like that day. He might really kick me out.

"Sanusi please wait." I called "I can explain."

He doesn't turn back.

"Please listen."

He was still walking.

"I beg you ba." I'm holding his hand and his weight pulls me forward the further he moves.

He finally stops but still doesn't look at me "Today you remember I'm your older brother."

"Just listen."

"If you're going to lie save your breathe."

"Look at me—at least." I sniffed.

I began to cry as my knees hit the floor, the impact almost crushing my knees.

"Why?"

"I'm your sister—your mey." I wipe the tears in my eyes.

"What was that Surayya?" he sarcastically asks.

"It was my first time ever!" I add "That day."

"Everyone says that when they get caught." He shakes his head "I see you've become addicted."

"I'm telling the truth. That was my first time."

He nodded with a small grunt "That doesn't mean I believe you. You're also taking it today. You've become so used to it, you can't live without it." He looks at me with disgust.

I held his legs "Please ba."

"I've seen what I wanted to see, goodbye."

"Don't do this to me." I jump up from the floor to hold his arms before he enters the elevator.

He untangles himself from my hold and marched to the open doors angrily with his royal guard behind.

I realized begging would do nothing so I decided to go back to my room and lock myself up for the entire day. On getting up, I realize my breathing is not normal.

I'm struggling to suck in the air and exhale. My heart was racing and my feet just wouldn't help me up. My head began to hurt increasingly, like the rhythm to a drum beat, it aligned with the rate my heat was beating faster and faster till all I saw was black. I was able to call in someone by pressing my slave save button for anytime I needed a slave to do something for me.