2nd Chapter - Mission Complete

"Help me to get, Suisei-chan," he said. I see, i thought there was nothing to do with this man and the rumor between Sui-chan and him was only an accident. If he just approached me like this and blackmailed me, isn't that make him suspicious? Is that really an accident of rumor? Or... Did he just plan all of this?

    "If I refuse your request, there would be something bad right?" I said.

    "Well, there will be news about her new manager sexually harassing her in the workplace." He is really smart. He can easily make that false news with that photo, but if the actual footage was I am not harassing her, and it was a love for both sides.

    "I accept your request," Let's just play along and make that rumor gone first, that is my priority. Whether I help him or not later, it would be easier if I take that video out of the security files. But if I can see that, the one in control of the security camera must be working for him.

    "You are surprisingly obedient." said, him. He then pulled the photo and then put it in his pocket, "I hope you are not doing something recklessly, because... It could ruin your and Suisei-chan's career"

    "Alright," He then smiled and then leave me alone in the alley. Sigh. This is hard, but this has to be done and I have to think that through. I shouldn't let that man take over Sui-chan, because... 

    "She is mine"

    I then entered the practice room again. "Y/n, what happened?" said, Sui-chan. She looks worried a little bit while holding my hand. Ugh, I think we have to keep our distance for a little bit for now.

    "Um, Sui-chan. This is a workplace, we can do that later." I whispered. Sui-chan nodded and then she walked toward her members.

    "Then i will practice with everyone, keep your eyes on me!!" She smiled. But it is not just her who smiled. Hearing those words made me happy and then I unconsciously smiled. But, when I looked at them, I noticed something.

    "Why does M-chan always look at me like that" I mumbled. Her stare was so intense towards me. Does she... No, there is no way right? 

    After supervising all of them, we took a rest together for a while. All of them. Well, they were just joking around together. Looking at Sui-chan's smile like that, just makes me happy so that... I want to protect that smile.

*OPENED*

    "So, everyone is here" Bunch of people entered the Hololive's practice room. There were Yagoo-san and also HoloMoon's members, there are also other people like Sui-chan's junior and also A-chan too. I stood up and greet Yagoo-san, 

    "Good work, Yagoo-san."

    "You too, Y/n-san."

    Yagoo patted my shoulder and then started announcing something, "So, there is something I want to all of you. The charity schedule was still ongoing, right? The question is, because of the rumor still spreading around, would you still want to do the schedule together? For HoloLive and HoloMoon?" asked Yagoo-san.

    He is right. If the rumor still going around, it would be bad for both the groups because it could make even more chaos.

    When I looked at Yagoo-san, Kazama-kun stood behind him and looked at me while smiling. What does he want? Does he want me to help him to still be with Sui-chan? Sui-chan must be so angry if I would do that, but... Tch, I don't think I would be in his hand right now. He is now totally controlling me.

    "What about HoloLive members?" asked Yagoo-san once again.

    "I- It is..." some of them looked hesitated.