Epilogue - Y/n and Hoshimachi Suisei

"Hey you, new boy." said, someone. He was sitting like a boss with everyone standing behind him. The new boy trembled in fear.

    "Y- Yeah"

    "What is the reason you got arrested?"

    "I- I stole money for my family. We didn't eat for the whole 3 days."

    "I see, then... Go f*** him. I heard that you are bi"

   "Eh?"

    "He used to be one of the hottest idols, and now he is just a loser," said, him and followed by the laughter from everyone else.

   "I- Is that okay?"

    "It is all yours. He used to rape a lot of girls and blackmailed them. He is just the worst, even jail... is a better place for him, so i want to make this place even worse than hell for him. HAHAHAH"

    Everyone laughed, and the boy came over to the other man. "G- GET OUT FROM MEEEEEE"

    M-chan heard that news as soon as possible when she came to visit Kazama. She used to love him so much because he was so innocent back then. But the sympathy for him, was already gone that M-chan didn't even react when she saw him.

   "Long time no see, Kazama."

   "Eheheh~~~ Ehehe~ It is because of him. Because of him."

   M-chan wanted to talk with him a little bit and ask if he ever felt guilty but, she can never ask that question because that Kazama was already gone. Because Kazama... already losing his mind while he is in jail. He became crazy.

   "Hahahah~ It is because of hiiimm!" 

   M-chan looked at him coldly and didn't give any reaction because she knew that he deserved it so much. "That is what karma is, Kazama-kun." M-chan then left him and after that, she never meet him for her entire life.

  And not only Kazama who got arrested. There was also the CEO of the Photoshoot company, and other people who always have been on Kazama's side. Even F-kun.

   "F-kun, did you eat well?" asked, the woman who visited F-kun. F-kun can't even look at the woman. He was too embarrassed.

   "I am sorry,"

   "I knew that you are wrong. But, I will wait for you. I will wait for you until you got released, F-kun."

    "Chii-chan. Maybe, it would be better if you date another guy than me. I a-"

    "Of course not! 3 years of prison is nothing for me! Especially after what you did. I just want to say, Thank you for saving me"

   "But..."

   "F-kun, i will come here every day. Every single day, and make sure you are alright. Remember, F-kun. I am waiting."

    His heart ached so much after he heard his girlfriend's words. He was crying nonstop and the girlfriend trying to calm him down. 

    But not just F-kun who was crying that day. It has been a few years since the incident and today, everyone was crying. Not just someone in the company, not just Y/n's family or Suisei's family, but also the entire Japan.

    "Hey, don't cry." 

    "I won't cry,"

    "I never think it would turn out like this."

    "I knew right? It was too sudden."

     Japan was in chaos suddenly. The people all over Japan and as well on the internet were going crazy, crying after what just happened the day before.