9th Chapter - Let Me Be The One

"I want to become the best idol in Japan. No. In the world!" said, the older sister of Hoshimachi Suisei, Anemachi Suisei.

   She is a cheerful girl with pink hair. The positive attitude of her always spread to everyone around her with only her smile, even her sister, Hoshimachi Suisei. 

   "What so good about being an Idol, Onee-chan?"

   "Look, Sui-chan~ Idols can make everyone smile with only their appearance and presence. You can entertain everyone and cheer everyone up, don't you think that is the best?"

   "W- Well, yeah."

   "Sui-chan, if Onee-chan becomes an idol. Would you support Onee-chan?"

   "Of course! Onee-chan is the kindest person in the world

   "Of course! Onee-chan is the kindest person in the world. I believe, Onee-chan can become the best idol in the world." said, Suisei. Suisei always supports her older sister with all her heart even though she knows nothing about idols. But as time goes by, Suisei, who is still in middle school, becomes interested in singing and dancing like her older sister. But she never intended to become an idol as her older sister wanted.

   Anemachi always tried her best to train, train and train without paying attention to the time. Because she just wanted to become the best idol as soon as possible. Even though her father and her mother always worried about her, her positivity always made everyone calm down,

   "It is okay, mom, dad. I can do it~" She smiled.

   But of course, anything in excess is not good. The over-training Anemachi did, made her body can't keep it up anymore. The doctor said that she has to give up on her dream and of course, it made her mentally break down.

   Her body was in a state she can become paralyzed and even... die.

   "Onee-chan," said, Suisei. 

   "Yeah, Sui-chan?" Anemachi trying her best to smile even though she can't.

   "I will, become your idol for you."

   Anemachi looked shocked and suddenly cry. " You don't have t-"

   "I will make you proud and happy, even though... You are not here with me anymore. Just please, keep watching over me."

   Anemachi's tears can't stop flowing from her eyes, "Do your best, My lovely sister! Onee-chan will support you, wherever I am! And remember, make sure to make everyone happy! If you want to become the best idol, make sure you find someone you can rely on! And make sure... Be happy for yourself too."

"