5th Chapter - Worst

"H- How did you know i am here, Y/n?" Kazama looked scared. He placed the drugs on the table and then walked backward as he felt pressure from Y/n. 

    "Who knows, I think the receptionist can tell you about it."

    "T- That bastard... How,"

    "Maybe you can ask that questions when you are in jail, Kazama-kun. Um, no..." Y/n walked slowly and looked at Kazama with fierce eyes, "Jail is too small for people like you. Hell suits you more" 

   "I- I don't know what you are talking about. Hehe, nobody would believe you. You are just a manager" He chuckled. Looking at Kazama being arrogant like that, Y/n still didn't lose his composure. 

   "You are right, nobody would believe me."

   "Haha, you understand it now right? How about you just get the fuck out from here and leave me alone. I will give you everything you wan-"

   "But, I think the CEO of COMET corp can help me. And also the director who lead the photoshoot today, or maybe the receptionist of this hotel."

   "Y- You..."

   "Kazama-kun... I KNEW EVERYTHING YOU FUCKING BASTARD"

   Kazama looked scared after he heard Y/n's words. Suddenly he push Y/n and then ran away from the room. He ran quickly and nobody was in the alley, that is why he can easily run away from Y/n.

   "Well, all of them will get caught in no time. People like them are just trash in this world." Y/n remembered the day before he met Suisei, that he used to think that people in this world are disgusting. "But, I used to throw that thought after I met with Sui-chan."

   Y/n walked closer to Suisei and help her to untie the rope, "It is because she is too precious for this world. I forgot there were still people like them around," 

   After untying Suisei, Y/n sighed while looking at Suisei relieved. "You are so naive, idiot. Well, I think that is my fault too that I said to her to treat everyone nicely. Sometimes, you shouldn't treat all people the same, after all."

   I touched her face and stroked it gently, "I think we should go home right now. Everything would be alright from now on."

   But, when Y/n was about to get up from the bed, Suisei suddenly pulled him and hugged him while looking at Y/n's face

   But, when Y/n was about to get up from the bed, Suisei suddenly pulled him and hugged him while looking at Y/n's face. Suisei's face was so red and it is because she is drunk, "S- Sui-chan?"

   "Y/n~~~~~" She moved her head and then kissed his lips. "I missed youuuu~"

  Y/n got embarrassed and annoyed a little. "Sui-chan you idiot. What would you do if that wasn't me? Sigh, i really can't leave her alone after all." Y/n then pulled Suisei and gave her a hoodie on her body. He also puts a hat on her so no one recognizes her. "Let's go home, Sui-chan~"