chapter one

TW: sexual assault,homophobia,eating disorder

"NAOMI!" nick shouted. "WHAT!!" she yelled back. "YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE." he said. "crap." she said, jumping out of bed, she threw her clothes on and sweeped some mascara on her lashes. she applied some lipgloss, put on her shoes and ran down the stairs.

"you look put together." nick teased, "shut up!" she said slapping his arm. "ow." nick said, sarcastically. "hurt me more then you." she said. "naomi, eat some breakfast." her mum said, "not hungry." naomi excused. nick looked at her, she shrugged. she brushed her hair, grabbed her coat and walked out. "you need to eat breakfast, you know? it fuels your body for the whole day. why don't you eat it?" he said, "im just not a breakfast person." naomi lied.

they walked to truham. she hung around with her brother and his annoying mates, she liked imogen though. "hey imogen." she said. "hey naomi!" she smiled. she started chatting to nick. she saw charlie walking. she smiled and waved at him, he waved back. "what are you friends with him?" harry laughed. "yeah? what's wrong with that." she said, rolling her eyes. "you do know he's gay, right?" harry said. "at least he's not a bellend." naomi laughed, getting up. "bye nick." she said. harry's friends started laughing at him.

she walked up to her school gates, "hey naomi." a random girl said, she looked at her and walked off. she was practically living in her brother's shadow. year eleven girls only talked to her because of nick. it was so annoying. "hey naomi!!" a girl said, "what?" she replied, "can you set me up with nick please?" she asked, naomi chuckled. "uh....no." she responded.

she walked into her form class and sat down. she unlocked her phone and scrolled through instagram. she saw some of the popular girls wearing skin tight dresses. she looked their hourglass figure and their small pretty faces. she wished she could look like that. she hated being 'nick nelsons little sister' she just wanted to be 'naomi' nothing else. but she knew she would never be seen that way. she opened her messages and started texting nick.

nicky💙

hey nick, am i still meeting u after rugby practice today?

uh yeah i'm pretty sure, just come by the p.e block.

oh, okay. ttyl x

have fun at higgs 😎 x

totally.... jen asked to be set up with u👀👀

please say you said no

uh....was i supposed to?

naomi i will actually kill you

calm down, of course i said no.