chapter four

TW: homophobia.

"naomi!" nick said, "yeah?" she replied

"naomi!" nick said, "yeah?" she replied. "get up!" he said. "i am up!" she responded. he walked in. "no you're not." he said. "fineee." she groaned getting up. she grabbed some clothes and walked into the bathroom. she changed her clothes and brushed her teeth

she came out and walked downstairs. "no breakfast i take it?" her mum said, she looked down. nick looked over at her, he nodded. "uh, yeah, i'll have some breakfast." she said. nick smiled, she hit his arm as she sat down. "what did you do?" their mum said. "nothing." nick said. the two sat down and ate breakfast happily. "im proud of you, mimi."

•••

they walked up to charlies door. nick knocked it. "hi." charlie said. "hi" nick said. "hey." naomi said. "hey naomi!" charlie said.

she took off her coat and followed the boys upstairs. nick immediately started playing the drums. "christ, you're terrible." naomi said. "you are terrible." charlie agreed. "here budge up, let me help you." charlie said, grabbing nicks hands. naomi slipped out of the room and walked downstairs, she grabbed a glass and filled it with water. "hi." someone said. "oh, hi, i don't believe we've met." naomi said. "no...i'm tori. charlies sister." she said, "cool, im naomi, nicks sister." naomi said. the two started chatting for a bit. "i think charlie has a crush on nick." tori said. "really? i think nick has a crush on charlie." naomi replied. "we gotta set them up or something." naomi said. "they do seem cute together.." tori said, they started talking about how embarrassing their brothers are. they shared some laughs and some crisps.

•••

nick, charlie and naomi decided to watch a movie. in the first ten minutes naomi fell asleep and in the first hour charlie fell asleep. naomi was curled up in a ball on the sofa. she was snoring softly. she woke up to a sudden jolt. she looked up and saw nick, she looked at him. he was about to hold charlies hand she put down her head and started smiling. soon after they needed to head home. she opened her phone. she was added to that stupid groupchat again. "god sake." she muttered. "whats wrong?" nick said, "just that stupid groupchat again." she said. nick looked over. "oh my god...naomi how the hell do you deal with this?" nick said. "uh, crying, sleeping." she said. nick rubbed her back. "i'm sorry." nick said. "it's fine." she said.

naomi was still tired and she had a bed head. "what way do you sleep that makes your hair do  that?" charlie chuckled. "i honestly don't know." she smiled. "you look so cuddly like that." nick blurted out. "do i?" charlie responded. "yeah." nick said. naomi smirked and had a little dance party in her head. nick pulled him into a hug. LITERAL FIREWORKS. she was grinning and she had a rush of adrenaline go through her, she was rooting for these two. "uh...okay see you monday." nick said opening the door and leaving. "bye charlie!!" naomi smirked. she pulled on her coat as she ran up to nick. "what the hell was that!?" she said. "i don't know." nick said. she looked down. they walked home in silence.