chapter ten

naomi woke up, to nick saying she's late

she got up and did her usual morning routine, get dressed, brush her teeth, put on makeup and brush her hair. she walked downstairs and put on her shoes. "breakfast?" her mum asked. "uhm...no thanks." she said. "oh. well remember honey, you have to go to the hospital after school to see that mental health professional." her mum said. "oh, okay mum." she said. nick came down and grabbed a piece of toast. naomi sorted out her bag. nick scrolled through instagram. "bye mum!" they both said. "no breakfast again." he said. "nope. i'm nervous." she said. "why?" nick asked. "because i have to see that professional." she said. "oh, well, remember to eat lunch." he said. "yeah." naomi responded.

they walked into truham. they sat on the bench, nick was talking to imogen. "so, how was your date?" harry asked. "we decided we were better off as friends." imogen smiled. "ohhhh!!" harry said. "alright. what did nick do?" harry said. "nothing!" imogen replied. "i just think i can do better." she joked. naomi chuckled. the boys started 'oohing' and 'ahhing' she rolled her eyes. "you're proper thick about girls sometimes, aren't you mate?" harry said, wrapping an arm around nick. naomi scoffed.

•••

naomi walked into school. she started talking to lillie. they walked to every class together, holding hands. when the bell rang for lunch lillie dragged her behind the school. "uh, uhm..so..." lillie stuttered. "what's wrong?" naomi asked. "okay, so uhm..do you want to uh...be my girlfriend?" lillie asked. naomi grinned widely. "yes!!" naomi said. lillie pulled her in and kissed her. they walked into the canteen, holding they sat next to tara, darcy and elle. "oh??" tara said. "ooooh." darcy said. "we're dating." naomi said. "I KNEW IT!!" darcy said. "i'm so happy for you both!" tara said. "congratulations you guys!" elle smiled. "thanks you guys." lillie smiled.

after lunch was over, they walked to their maths class. naomi drew hearts on lillies hand. they continued walking to their classes, holding hands until the day ended. "bye pretty." naomi smiled. "bye cutie." lillie smiled. the two parted ways.

•••

naomi got on a bus to the city hospital. she sat and listened to the playlist lillie made for her until she got there. when she got there she walked up the stairs to the camhs section. she sat in the waiting room nervously. "naomi nelson?" a nurse said she stood up. "take off your shoes and your blazer and stand on the scales, please." the nurse said. she stood on the scales, the nurse covered the weight and looked at it herself then wrote it down. she got her height done....still short.