5~ Foe returned my hat after that

~Foe returned my hat after that~

🃏Ship- Soukoku

🎴Summary: The after math after the fight with Lovecraft.

🀄️Contains; Smut, knife play, really submissive Chuuya and forest sex.

📝Word count • 2600 •

~

Dazai sat on the ground. His smile was content as he peacefully stared at his partner sleeping. He can't blame the other for being tired, even if Lovecraft was still alive Chuuya did his best so now it was his turn to just rest.

'You know, you look peaceful when you're not yelling and threatening to kill anybody'

Dazai looked up and realized he and Chuuya left a mess behind. However that wasn't what was bothering for Dazai, it was actually the fact that Chuuya's hat was no where to be found.

It's no well hidden secret that Dazai and Chuuya absolutely don't like each other. With all the bickering, fighting, and threats, these two just made it seem as if they would never get along.
But that is only what's presented.

Yes the not getting along part might be true, but deep down these two know they need each other. Rather if it's a reason to stay alive a little longer, or the reason why they are still alive, they needed each other. It might not be looked at eye to eye, or even ever be verbally spoken out-loud, but that one blood boiling fact was none other than true.

And Dazai knew.

The brunette closed his eye and thought back to what happened just moments ago.

Worried.

Chuuya looked worried.

Worried for his ex partner.

At the moment Dazai didn't think much of it, why would he when he was more focused on deafening Lovecraft than anything. That worry could have meant anything, it didn't necessarily had to mean that Chuuya cared about Dazai.

Right.

With his intelligence Dazai already knew the answer, and it was an answer Chuuya would never in his life admit to being true. Dazai on the other hand didn't fully hate the idea of the answer.

But he wanted to hear it from the ginger himself.

Dazai stood up and sucked in a breath at the pain he was in. He had a lot to do so he got to it. The first thing he did was tie John and left him on a tree leaving him for later. He then went to go look for his insurance doll, finding it covered in dirt on the floor. The last thing Dazai did was retrieve Q. He took the little one and carried him. Dazai winced at the pain in his arm but still continued to what he was doing.

Before leaving with Q to take him back to the port mafia headquarters Dazai looked at his partner. The brunette did want to be an asshole and leave him there but something within him thought back to Chuuya's hat.

'He needs that hat'

Yes Dazai might have been an asshole but not even that could cover how much he really cares about the younger, so yes he was determined to find Chuuya's hat even if it took him all night.