13~ Heal the pain in many ways

~Heal the pain in many ways~

🃏Ship- Shin Soukou

🎴Summary: Akutagawa got hurt during a mission and decided to go to Atushi's apartment in hopes for a peaceful night as he was just utterly tired both mentally and physically of life and everything in it.

🀄️Contains; Smut, murder, and ooc Akutagawa (maybe).

📝Word count • 2500 •

~

Heavy rain poured down on the dark and isolated streets. Some part of the pavement was colored in blood, slowly being washed away from the cold twinkles of water from the sky.

Men ran and gun shots could be heard in the distance.

"He ran over there!" Shouted one of the men.

"I see hi-"

Just like his sentence, the man's life was cut short when his enemy attacked. Now having his body and head separated his body laid lifeless on the ground.

Akutagawa stared at him in disgust and then looked up to see he was now surrounded.

"We have you cornered Akutagawa now surrender!"

The black hair male didn't say anything. His eyes were lifeless and his stance was creeping everyone out. It was clear who was going to make it out of this alive and who wasn't. Still, these men dared so charge, only provoking their death to come.

~

Atsushi hummed a soft song to himself and he took his meal out the oven. He was kinda sad that he would be eating alone tonight since Kyouka was out of town for a mission.

He left the food to cool down as he looking inside his fridge for a drink to go along with his meal.

He found some soda and agreed this would do.

Just as he went to go grab a cup he heard a loud knock on his door. He jumped a little startled.

'Is Kyouka back already?'

The pounding only got louder and he rushed to the door.

Hesitating a little bit, he opened his door.

Upon seeing a blood covered and trashed Akutagawa at his doorstep Atsushi widen his eyes.

"A-Akutagawa?"

The older looked worn out and he collapsed, Luckily Atsushi caught him before he could hit the ground. He was breathing heavily and it was obvious he was hurt and tired. The younger acted fast and laid him on his couch going into his bathroom to grab an first aid kit. He came back and saw Akutagawa on the edge of passing out.

'What happened to him?'
'Why is he here of all places?'
'Would he answer me if I ask?'

"I had no where else to go"

Atsushi jumped when the older spoke. It's like he was reading his mind or something.

"W-what happened?"
"If you don't mind me asking..."