12~ Drunken daze on a sober thought

~Drunken daze on a sober thought~

🃏Ship- Soukoku

🎴Summary: After hanging out and having a few drinks, Dazai and Chuuya have a one night stand and don't know how to act the next morning.

🀄️Contains; Smut, under age drinking, and drunk sex.

📝Word count • 2300 •

~

"Ha that's two points for me!"

"Grrr fuck you!"

"Awww your just mad Chibby~"

"Don't call me that you suicidal prick!"

Chuuya wanted to stand up and punch Dazai, but with his intoxicated body he only slumped back down. Dazai giggled and checked the time.

"Shit it's already passed midnight"
'I'll be too drunk to drive, and Chuuya is already so drunk he'll probably pass out any second....'

"Ugh I can't see straight, I'm just going to check into a hotel tonight"

"Can I join you"

Chuuya looked at the older with an annoyed face, he didn't really feel like spending more agonizing time with him since all Dazai seems to do is annoy the ginger till his last nerve.

"I'm tired Chuuya I won't even bother you~"

"Are you just asking cause you want me to pay for your room?!"

"Yup!"

"Go to hell!"

"I'm trying my best~ so can I come?"

"Ugh fine whatever! But your buying the drinks next time got it"

"Can't make any promises"

Chuuya rolled his eyes and picked up his coat. He couldn't walk straight due to him being extremely drunk which made the brunette chuckle. He himself wasn't that fucked up yet. Yes he was drunk but was still kinda aware of things, not for long though as he did start to feel Dizzy when they walked out.

Just down the street from the bar was a hotel Chuuya usually checked himself in when he was in no condition to make it home, like right now. Dazai usually never drinks with Chuuya, only with a man named Oda who Chuuya has seen around the port mafia, and another named Ango. He only drank with Chuuya when he felt like it or when he came over to his apartment.

Chuuya saw the usual lady on the reception desk and she gave him his usual room, however she did inform Chuuya that the hotel was booked so she couldn't fit Dazai in.

"Awww man I really don't feel like waking home~"

"Welp to bad, now leave me alone"

"Your not going to offer me a place in your room?"

"Ewww no why would I do that"

"Come on please!"
"What if I get kidnapped"

"Your in the fucking mafia Dazai grow up! And I could only wish someone would kidnap you!"