11~ Wake me up from the inside

~Wake me up from the inside~

🃏Ship- Ranpoe

🎴Summary: Poe wakes up with morning wood and can't control himself when his boyfriend is sleeping shirtless right next to him.

🀄️Contains; Just plain old smut~

📝Word count • 2300 •

~

"Ahh fuck Edgar harder!"
"Agh ahh~"
"Edgar~"
"Edgar"
"Ed-"

Poe shot his eyes open waking up from his wet dream. He placed a hand over his heart as it was racing fast with his face hot. One thing he noticed upon his wake was the very obvious boner under the sheets.

He blushed.

Looking to his side his blush grew bigger as he looked at a peaceful Ranpo sleeping soundly. His hair was messy and lips were slight parted making him look cute in Poe's eyes.

Taking a deep breath the older touches the younger face. He creased it and slowly leaning in. He gave Ranpo a small kiss on the lips before thinking about how to solve his problem down there.

He didn't know if he should just wake the younger and tell him that he's horny, or maybe try something different.

With only a few months together the young couple haven't really tried anything new during sex. It was good as it is with Ranpo being the main one to make the move. Poe wanted to start being the one to make the move on Ranpo more because he liked the way the younger response. It's like he feels so wanted and it drives him crazy.

Getting excited, especially to see the younger reaction, Poe thought of something.

He turned Ranpo to his side slowly and carefully then proceeded to spoon him. He put his boner to Ranpo's ass and stuffed his face in neck softly kissing it but not leaving a mark.

Unfortunately Ranpo didn't react.

Then Poe began to move his hips slowly grinding on the younger with heavy breaths. He was so hot at the moment and wanted to fuck Ranpo so badly.

After still grinding on him and the younger still not reacting, Poe decided to take another approach.

He got up to fix Ranpo in his old spot, laying on his back, and made himself comfortable in between his beautiful soft, pale and slim legs. He stared at his lovers body up and down and blushed.

No matter how many times they have seen each other naked, or no matter how many times Poe had touched every single part of this body, it still never fails to draw him in and be at awe of its beauty. In Poe's eyes Ranpo was truly a masterpiece, something written and created to pure perfection.

Now being turned on even more with just this view, Poe leaned down and began to suck on the youngers chest leaving marks. This made Ranpo move a bit but he still didn't wake up. Next he went for the nipples, he sucked on one while he played with the other using two fingers. This seemed to get the detectives attention as he moaned in his sleep and brought a hand up to his chest.

'Ngh I really want him!'
'Come on Ranpo please wake up'

Since he still wasn't fully awake Poe went for his neck next. Still Ranpo only just moaned in his sleep not waking up. Wanting him awake so badly Poe began to grind his cloth dick down on Ranpo's to see if that would get attention, causing himself to moan as well. He began to grind harder and faster, now this really got the youngers attention as he threw his head back and moaned out loudly, slowly opening his eyes.