Who are you?

Cassian and the diablos are in the hospital in Gwyn's room. They had to move into a different room because the sand was getting into the hospital. They gotten on of the ones upstairs that had a door and some windows. Gwyn was patched up from the bruise on her head but the doctors wanted her to remain here for the night just incase. Of course Nesta and Emerie insisted on staying with her and Cassian couldn't agree more. After he and Nesta returned, she apologized to her friend and explained to them why she ran off. The girls cried for her for a good while until Cassian had to get some tissue boxes from the nurse.

Currently, the girls were all playing on Gwyn's giant hospital bed while Cassian watched from the chair that was seated in the corner of them room. The nurses gave them some building blocks and some Barbie doll toys to play with. Gwyn was brushing a Barbie's hair, Emerie was trying to build her blocks, and Nesta was trying to help keep it steady. "Come on, just a few more blocks." Emerie said sticking her tongue out to concentrate. Nesta was trying her best to keep the blocks from falling. "Emmy, it's not gonna hold."

"Just a few more blocks." Emerie replied as Gwyn looked at the blocks. "It's gonna fall."

"No it won't." Emerie replied again as she stuck the last two blocks on the tower. Just as Emerie was about to smile at her progress, the building fell, causing most of the blocks to fall on the bed and the other ones to fall on the floor. Emerie gaped at the sight as Gwyn and Nesta began to laugh. Cassian chuckled and got up from the chair. "Not very sturdy Emerie." he said as the Illryian girl pouted. Cassian couldn't hid his smirk as he scooped her up in his arm and scattered his fingers all over her stomach, sending a ticklish feeling on her tummy. "Come on Emerie. You're not suppose to be sad about that."

"Help! He's tickling-!" Emerie couldn't finish because Cassian was clawing his way to her armpits. Nesta giggled and without warning, jumped into Cassian's other arms. It startled him so much he almost didn't catch her. "I'll save you Emmy!" she cried as she shot her fingers under Cassian's neck. Cassian didn't laugh but he did crunch his neck tot stop her tiny fingers from puckering any further into his sensitive skin. Gwyn, who was obviously bored, decided to join in on the fun by coming down from the bed and pulling Cassian's foot. Which in returned, caused him to fall over on the ground. This also caused Cassian to let go of Emerie. "GET HIM!" The girls all rushed in to tickle the giant brute all at the same time. Poor Cassian was caught in his own little web of giggles. The only mercy that he received was that they weren't tickling his feet. God, he hated that stop.

Cassian, tired of being tickled by 3 7-year-olds, sat up from the floor, causing the girls to fall in his lap. The girls were too busy laughing to notice Cassian smirking down at them. "You're so gonna get it now!" he replied, going after Nesta tickling her neck. Nesta laughed and bulked her head as Cassian kept moving from each area to the next.

Cassian was about to tickle her tummy when a knock on the door was heard. "Mr. Cassian?" Cassian stopped at the mention of his name as he stood up. "Yes?"

"I would like to speak with you please." A femine voice came from the other side of the door. Cassian was about to respond but he felt two extra weights on his legs. Well, more like extra girls. Gwyn was chuckling evilly while holding onto his left foot while Emerie was happily chilling on the right. Cassian rolled his eyes and smirked. "I'll be there in a moment." he replied tot he woman as he pressed his mouth to Nesta's neck and blew hard. Nesta's laughter went up an octave. When he was finished with her, he placed her on the bed and looked down at Emerie and Gwyn. Cassian evilly chuckled and wiggled his fingers. "I'm gonna get you."

"Do your worst." Emerie said as Gwyn stuck her tongue out at him. Cassian laughed and tickled the girls' sides, making them let go of his legs. The girls laughed falling on the floor while Cassian tickled their tiny bellies. "As much as I wanna play with you girls, I have to speak with the doctors alright?" he said picking the giggly girls up and placing them on the bed with Nesta. "You girls stay here, I'll be right back." he said as the girls nodded and watched Cassian walk out of the room.

-------------------------

Once the door was closed, Cassian turned to face the nurse Clotho. "Is everything alright?" he asked in a serious tone. Clotho nodded. "Gwyn's fetial sounds are good, the injury on her head should be healing soon and hopefully there won't be any scars." Clotho replied, making Cassian smile at the thought of Gwyn getting back on her feet. But he relief was short lived when Clotho frowned at him. "But I check the girls records and seems as though we have an...issue with discharging her." Cassian sighed and looked at the girls that were playing with each other. Emerie was showing the girls her areole tricks while Gwyn was telling her to do some more tricks. Nesta was busy watching Emerie carefully prepared to catch her incase she falls. Cassian turned back to Clotho. "Listen, what you found...you weren't suppose to find."

"Apparently. Those girls-"

"Are thieves. And they're also children. Children who've had either shitty parents or there parents are no longer with them." Clotho glared at Cassian. "And why should I care?"

"Because if you don't discharge Gwyn within the next few hours she'll be an orphan along with the other girls." Cassian replied as Clotho took in the girls that were playing in the room. She gasped when she saw that Emerie was about to fall but Nesta caught her in time. Gwyn was cheering for them while Emerie thanked Nesta for catching her. Clotho exhaled a breath that she didn't realize she was holding. "I don't know what's going on, but you have to make sure they have wonderful homes."

"That's the original plain." Cassian replied as Clotho nodded. "I'll see what I can do, but I need you to tell me how you're related to them." Cassian had to think on this.

He could pretend to be their father, but that would mean he'd have to explain how an Illryian made a quarter water nymph and a high fae. He could tell them that he got them from the orphanage but that would send a bad message. Uncle would be his best bet. He didn't have to be related to the girls to be an uncle. It's almost like being their godfather as well.

"I'm their uncle. Cassian Gibbon. I came in here to have my niece Gwyn Gibbon be treated in the hospital." Clotho cleared her throat and wrote that down. She checked the time on her phone. "It's 11:37pm. I'll hand you the discharge papers tomorrow."

"Thank you." Cassian replied, walking back into the room without so much as glancing at Clotho.