Before you begin

~

This story is a part of my book series Dark Woods Circus.
This story can be read separately.

Books' titles in order:

1. Dark Woods Circus
2. Black Woods Circus
3. Circus Monster
4. {Not named yet]
5. Grey Woods Circus

I have only began writing Dark Woods Circus for now, and no other book is published here.

~

If you're easily influenced or/and too young to read things involving dark matters, please click off this book now, for your own well-being. You will find things here that could potentially mess with your mind.

I may be writing about dark things, but that doesn't mean I support them. I do not.

Do not attempt any of the circus and abuse tricks. Don't be inspired and don't go torturing people.

As the story begins, some paragraphs may be longer than they normally would be. Dialogues may be put together, not separated by paragraphs, even though there's two different people communicating. They may not be well formated at times.
It is not a mistake, it is done with the intention to portray the confusion the main character is, at the time, going through. This changes with time. However, I understand this may not be allowed if trying to publish a real life book.
I don't want you in the comment section trying to correct it, and as I notice those comments, I'll be removing them.

There are other languages than English. I'll put the translation to the English language at the end of each chapter.
If you speak the languages and you can see language errors, please inform me.

I have been debating about whether or not I should state and make clear the most confusing thing in the beginning. As it is supposed to be confusing until the book actually gets going and we're more familiar with everything, I didn't want to, but I decided to have mercy on you. The main character is a girl. (you'll understand why this is confusing)

~

Inspired by:

1. Dark Woods Circus song series

2. song named 'Circus Monster', created by 'VocaCircus' on YouTube

All of these are Vocaloid songs (not sung by existing people).

3. Creepypasta story named 'Dark Woods Circus' (or 'Dead Woods Circus'). It is currently not on the official Creepypasta.com website.

This series does not have anything to do with any of the other Creepypasta stories. This ISN'T a Creepypasta fanfiction.

To read, you do not have to know the music nor the Vocaloid characters, or the Creepypasta story.

~

Characters:

The main character is created by me.

Kaito doesn't belong to me.
Hatsune Miku doesn't belong to me.
Twins Kagamine Len and Rin don't belong to me.
Neru and Haku don't belong to me.
GUMI doesn't belong to me.
Megurine Luka doesn't belong to me.

Some of these characters may be changed up. Wait for me to introduce them as we go.
Others are created by me.

~

Trigger warnings:

Swearing
Depression
Violence
Abuse
Vomit (it disgusts some people)
Suicide
Self-harm
Eating disorders (only mentioned)
Weapons
Assault
Mental illnesses
R*pe
Incest (doesn't happen between the twins)

If you get easily scared or disgusted, I'd advise you stay away

Please note that although I put some warnings for the first chapters, I may no longer put them later. This book is dark by nature, which is all you need to know. The warnings are mentioned before the chapter begins, and I never say which part you should avoid. It is a spoiler, ruins the flow & the surprise. Though, skipping the chapters will lead you to miss out on plenty important scenes.

There will never be a direct warning for violence, suicide, weapons and abuse. Swearing will not be warned of. The word r*pe will not be censored in the plot itself, only in the warning. If you have a problem, just leave.

~

Author's rant (important):
Most likely, you see that this book has no description or tags.
Wattpad hates me and keeps removing those, along with this book being in a Random category without my permission. I cannot change it. (Maybe I'm hallucinating and it's there but for me, it always vanishes hours after I re-add them). Please, ignore those missing things. Thank you.

(you can freely skip over the rest of this piece of the book)

Ranks:

14th place in #circus - September 24th, 2023

91th place in #horror - September 30th, 2023

9th place #woods - October 6th, 2023