10. Part

Ra*e warning

***

10. Part

Just as I had been about to fall asleep, I could feel someone's hands grabbing me, and as the woman I could see had me stand up, I could see a frustration in her expression.
I looked straight into Ana's eyes for a second as she put me in handcuffs, later leading me outside.

Tugging my chain, I was forced to go through many parts of the woods, and when she kicked me to make me take steps into not so old looking large building, she sighed, tired, and turned around.

I was left alone, staring at the staircase that I knew I was about to need to walk up.
Not too much later, I stood in front of the man who made me call him my master and..
made me try and kill Kaito.

Who is now actually dead.

I looked at him with very clear disgust in my face and eyes that I wasn't capable of even trying to hide from him, and when I could see him look back at me, he was making his way closer to me, and now harshly and firmly clenching my chin with his a bit cold hand, he said in a quiet voice,

"Stay quiet, Chaiko..."

Huh? Why did he call for me?
I tried to take a step behind feeling the shivers running down my back, but his hands wrapped around my wrist and pushed me against something, making me stay.

"Shh..."

The man with dark hair got closer again, started kissing my neck, and when I tried to push him away with my kicking, he put his hand on my hip and held me so hard that I could feel the bruise I'll have if he allows me to live.

When I tried to make even the most quiet of sounds, he pushed his lips towards mine to keep me silent, making me almost growl at him in fear.

The stinging sensation when he bit my upper lip wouldn't stop as I could feel the blood drip down.

• ↓ •

In the morning

Still not trying to fall asleep, it was already almost morning, seeing the darkness change into dim light.

On the inside I was freaking out, but although I was new here, I already was aware I couldn't change a thing about what has happened just a few hours before now.

Nobody here would do a damn thing.

I let out a silent sigh before I walked out my tent, and I could see Jak rushing over to me as soon as I did.

Feeling the sensation of panic overtaking my body, I took a step to the side and not completely able to catch a breath, I could feel him grab my arm.

"Is everything okay? You look... tired."

I look tired? Is that all he can see in my scared face?

"I'm fine," I looked away from his face before he, as in realizing I don't look as if I was telling the truth, pulled me closer to him, making me look in his eyes.

"I want to walk, since you can't let me go by myself, maybe you can consider not giving me chains?"
Just the thought of the handcuffs, which have the chains attached to them, around my wrists made me now have to fight the trembling moves my entire body was beginning to create.

"If someone sees us, THEY PROBABLY WILL, you'll get beaten and I..."

"Then leave, I wanna go on my own anyway," I said.
I wasn't completely lying, because although I didn't wanna feel alone, I was scared of every breath he was taking.