3. Part

3. Part

"Where are you leading me?" I asked, masking my fear.

The person kept walking, not saying anything, instead he fastened the pace.
Tugging at my chains whenever I stopped, I eventually gave in and decided to just wait and see, though I knew it was unlikely to be any good.

Passing by more trees, we've walked to the opposite side of where I noticed the tents are. We didn't even get any close to them.
Feeling watched from every side, left and right, I wanted to turn my head, but he just tugged more.

He unlocked a door and literally threw me to the floor there.
Tugging my chains and then letting them be, he nodded and before he closed the door and left, he's said:
"Upstairs."

I just layed there before I chose to listen to him and walked to the only staircase within my sight, and seeing the top of the stairs, I had to already shiver from fear.
Walking up, I knocked on the entrance door, having them open immediately.

My sight then landed on a man who was staring at me with that look on his face that instantly told me I was his prey.

"Where am I?" I immediately asked, having him shut me up.

"Shh, that's not how things work around here..."
He looked at my hands, then at my face.
"You have pretty hands, everyone will like them," he told me.
My fingers...
Is that what he's talking about?

What's he talking about?
Everyone...

"Since you're new here, I will explain the rules to you. Listen, because I will never repeat them to you," he was speaking, leading me in the room.
"Shall we start?" he looked at me, waiting for my nod before, for some reason, closing the door the most quietly as he could.

"You are nothing. You will listen to everybody here that seem like they have power over you, especially me, because I'm your master. You'll call me that, too, but will only speak once asked to. Don't try to run away. Just do everything I tell you, because the people will love you. The whole world will love you!"

His eyes on me were giving me chills all over my spine, and he talked:
"Smile. People will love you. When I'm done with you, a sentry will walk you to your tent."

I just stood there, wondering what's he wanting to say to me next, but he grabbed me by my hand, which quickly made me take a step back, and with the other hand trying to reach the door's handle, I had to use my elbow to open it.

"Damn, you're being a bitch THIS soon?" he reacted to me turning round and running as fast as I could.

He ran after me, making me almost trip at the top of the stairs, and when I ran down, he managed to actually make me fall, but I grabbed the staircase railing fast and ran.
Leaving the building, he stopped chasing after me, and the man in front of us caught my chain.

I slowed down, knowing I'd just fall right on my face, and let him lead me to the tents.

A few minutes later, seeing the tents made me feel much relieved, but worried at the same time.

"I'm not taking these off you," he said, visibly looking at my chains and handcuffs. He then let me get in the tent.
"The others are somewhere else, don't even bother."
He left me, and a few minutes after, I stepped out on my own, instantly looking around.

Did he mean Miku and the others?

I could see several of people coming out of their tents. It's Miku, Len and Rin.