6

~1 year later~

Marshall pov

Its been a few months since I released the new Album and tomorrow I'll actually start my new tour. 'The Tour To Be Murdered By'.

Hailie is with me right now because I probabaly wont see her that much because its a world tour. But she'll visit me when I'm in New York which I'm really looking forward to.

"I'm gonna miss you so much dad", Hailie came into the kitchen and immediately wrapped her arms around me when I turned around to face her.

I layed my arms around her and pressed her against me. "I'm gonna miss you too babygirl."

I already know that this is gonna be hard.

...

Today the tour starts and our first show will actually be in Detroit so it's gonna be a bit more chill because we dont have to travel nowhere.

The show starts in half an hour and right now I'm chilling with Denaun in my dressing room.

I was really nervous to see the crowds reaction especially to the more personal songs.

This tour Skylar is with me all the time because she does all the female voices in the tracks.

The show went pretty good. The croud was hype af and everybody had a real good time.

...

~1 week later~

So right now we are in Los Angeles and I have to say the last week was very stressful and exhausting. Every night I did a show and before the shows I did hundreds of interviews. They kept asking the same questions which is so annoying.

We also have to travel a lot which is stressful too. I don't know why but my last tour wasnt that exhausting actually...

But whats really fucking me up is that I couldn't even talk to Hailie because of the different time zones and all that.

Another point is that right now we are still in the US but I also have to fly to Europe, Australia and all that man.

If I am being honest... now I remember why I did so many drugs back then when I was on tour. Now, wenn I think about it I kinda miss it....

...

~another week later~

Hailie pov

I just arrived at the hotel in New York where my dad stays for a couple of days right now.

My driver told me the direction to his room so I wouldn't get lost or something.

I knocked on the door and dad opened.

"Hailiee, baby, come here!", he said happily.

He pulled me into a big hug and I just enjoyed this moment.

I put my luggage down on the floor because I will stay with Dad since this suit is really huge actually... of course.

We sat down on the couch and talked a lot. Man I missed him so much.

"I'm so glad I'm here dad", I said and layed my head on his shoulder.